By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time rated for PS4, Xbox One in Taiwan (Leak)

Ka-pi96 said:
Well that sucks.

Crash Bandicoot 4 already exists. It's called Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex. Really pissed that they're retconning it out of the series rather than remaking it too, since it was a good game!

Wrath was only ever Crash 4 in Japan.

For the rest of the world, we never had Crash 4. After releasing the Nsane Trilogy, calling the next game Crash 4 just makes too much sense.

Around the Network

Essentially Crash 3 again?

It's about 30 fps again?

I'll wait for the PS5/XSX/PC version.

Ka-pi96 said:
Well that sucks.

Crash Bandicoot 4 already exists. It's called Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex. Really pissed that they're retconning it out of the series rather than remaking it too, since it was a good game!

Completely forgot about that game.

Xxain said:
Essentially Crash 3 again?

Sounds like it will involve both alternate dimensions and time travel. So similar but different. 

I just hope they introduce a few new gameplay mechanics but don't stray to far from the original formula.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Where have I heard that before? I mean the "Its About Time" tagline?

From Karen if you work as a manager....

Fei-Hung said:
Crash Bandicoot: quantum rifts apart.

Wonder how dimension travel will look like in this compared to R&C. Think a lot of people will compare the two games, especially since one is an exclusive and the other isn't.

I don't think they are directly comparable since one is a action/platformer and this is more of straight platformer but its going happen, no doubt.

Since its a numbered release I have high hopes for this. They did a wonderful job on the remaster.

Carl said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Well that sucks.

Wrath was only ever Crash 4 in Japan.

For the rest of the world, we never had Crash 4. After releasing the Nsane Trilogy, calling the next game Crash 4 just makes too much sense.

IIRC Warped was only ever called Crash 3 in Europe. So Wrath of Cortex has just as much claim to being Crash 4 as Warped does to Crash 3.

Oh wow it's finally happening, hopefully it's good.

So they are going to start labeling Xbox One Games with Xbox Series X as well? This is going to get confusing. Hopefully Microsoft won't have a Wii U situation on their hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.