By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time rated for PS4, Xbox One in Taiwan (Leak)

Xxain said:
Essentially Crash 3 again?

Sounds like it will involve both alternate dimensions and time travel. So similar but different. 

I just hope they introduce a few new gameplay mechanics but don't stray to far from the original formula.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Where have I heard that before? I mean the "Its About Time" tagline?

From Karen if you work as a manager....

Fei-Hung said:
Crash Bandicoot: quantum rifts apart.

Wonder how dimension travel will look like in this compared to R&C. Think a lot of people will compare the two games, especially since one is an exclusive and the other isn't.

I don't think they are directly comparable since one is a action/platformer and this is more of straight platformer but its going happen, no doubt.

Since its a numbered release I have high hopes for this. They did a wonderful job on the remaster.

Oh wow it's finally happening, hopefully it's good.

So they are going to start labeling Xbox One Games with Xbox Series X as well? This is going to get confusing. Hopefully Microsoft won't have a Wii U situation on their hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

IIRC Warped was only ever called Crash 3 in Europe. So Wrath of Cortex has just as much claim to being Crash 4 as Warped does to Crash 3.

Doesn't Warped have the big red 3 on the background clock on the logo in NA or JP?

Some gameplay, which I think looks a lot better than the trailer made it seem.

Linear platforming level designs like the original 3 games. Looks like it could be good, my hopes are a bit better after seeing this.

Still not sure why developers/publishers feel the need to reinvent everything. They already had a great engine and art assets with the trilogy, why make such big changes and create more work for yourself when you already have something people loved? The chances of it being liked more than the nsane trilogy gameplay/art is very low and the cost is higher.

So happy they decided to do this and name it Crash 4 as a direct sequel to the original 3 games.

Loving the game play and hope it delivers.

The gameplay looks really good, hopefully the game is not too short. Looking forward to this.

If it comes to the Switch I'll buy it, and it probably will given the patterns of releasing games like the N.Sane and Spyro Reignited Trilogies a year later on Nintendo, plus how well the Crash games have sold on Switch and it being a fairly simple cartoony game that wouldn't be hard to port.