By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time rated for PS4, Xbox One in Taiwan (Leak)

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time rated for PS4, Xbox One in Taiwan

Title of next Crash Bandicoot game leaked.

The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated the unannounced Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is developed by Spyro Reignited Trilogy studio Toys for Bob.

Here is the description that accompanies the rating:

Crash is relaxing and exploring his island in his time, 1998, when he finds a mysterious mask hidden away in a cave, Lani-Loli. The mask is one of the Quantum Masks and apparently knows Aku-Aku, Crash’s mask friend! With the Quantum Masks returning and a Quantum Rift appearing near our heroes, they decide to bravely head through to different times and dimensions to stop whoever is responsible.

Publisher Activision began teasing the announcement of a new Crash Bandicoot earlier today, as members of the press reported receiving a 200-piece puzzle that depicts a new mask first teased in a November 2019-released PlayStation 4 promotional video.

Source: Gemetsu

Guys new Crash is happening!

Last edited by hinch - on 19 June 2020

Around the Network

Crash Bandicoot: quantum rifts apart.

Wonder how dimension travel will look like in this compared to R&C. Think a lot of people will compare the two games, especially since one is an exclusive and the other isn't.

Where have I heard that before? I mean the "Its About Time" tagline?

Please don't suck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

KLXVER said:

Plants vs. Zombies 2.

Around the Network
Zones said:
KLXVER said:

Plants vs. Zombies 2.

That might be it. I just remember someone saying it in a low funny voice. Yeah, I think thats it. Thanks

Crossing my fingers for a Switch version!

1doesnotsimply

So HYPED for it and about damn time indeed!

I just hope the game continues with a comparable or hopefully better quality with the original 3 classics.

Hiku said:

Crash is not gonna want to visit 2020. Even with a mask.

KLXVER said:

Maybe this?

Never seen that. Im pretty sure it was PvsZ2.

That's funny! Didn't know there were only 3 previous games in the series.