By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time rated for PS4, Xbox One in Taiwan (Leak)

FarleyMcFirefly said:
Crossing my fingers for a Switch version!

VGC tracked the thing in the day (2018ish) to over a million. They've got no reason to not have it

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
Crash Bandicoot: quantum rifts apart.

Wonder how dimension travel will look like in this compared to R&C. Think a lot of people will compare the two games, especially since one is an exclusive and the other isn't.

We can assume that activision is going for a more lower budget and more classic approach.

Vinther1991 said:
That's funny! Didn't know there were only 3 previous games in the series.

3 good ones :p

Pretty much perfect name.

Here's hoping they keep to the original formula. Can't wait to see the reveal.

So it's still NOT about time for Nintendo gamers, correct?

When WILL it be about time for us?

Dulfite said:

Technically it's a leak, not an official announcement. The previous Crash games got releases on Nintendo systems.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

Honestly, I don't think Acti even care all that much for Switch/PC owners at this point, as both platforms have had delays, high prices, despite waiting a year or more, and Acti only seems bothered to release CoD games, semi-timely on Battlenet, with the rest being delayed for Steam, or not on PC at all. 

I'm still waiting for Crash Team racing on PC, but I think it's best if I just forget buying from Acti ever again, like I've done so for Ubisoft/Gearbox/R*.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Ka-pi96 said:
Well that sucks.

Crash Bandicoot 4 already exists. It's called Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex. Really pissed that they're retconning it out of the series rather than remaking it too, since it was a good game!

Wrath was only ever Crash 4 in Japan.

For the rest of the world, we never had Crash 4. After releasing the Nsane Trilogy, calling the next game Crash 4 just makes too much sense.

Essentially Crash 3 again?

It's about 30 fps again?

I'll wait for the PS5/XSX/PC version.

Ka-pi96 said:
Well that sucks.

Crash Bandicoot 4 already exists. It's called Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex. Really pissed that they're retconning it out of the series rather than remaking it too, since it was a good game!

Completely forgot about that game.