By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon New Snap announced, coming to Switch

Tagged games:

IcaroRibeiro said:
h2ohno said:
Graphics look surprisingly nice. My jaw actually dropped when I saw the water sunset scene. It's not the best-looking Switch game, but I was not expecting anything that pretty from a Pokemon title.

Humm. It's the best looking Switch game for me right now (well, actually the second most beautiful game behind Mario Odyssey). Which games are you thinking that might be better looking? 

Luigi's Mansion 3 is definitely a contender. Gorgeous game with great animation.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

And just like that we know the "BIG" Switch game for Holiday 2020. Okay, yes I am joking. I liked the original on the N64, but no way is this game worth $60 and we know Nintendo will charge $60 for it.

gen4 remake might still be a thing :P hopefully

trunkswd said:
aikohualda said:

gen4 remake might still be a thing :P hopefully

Which one is gen 4? I am a casual Pokemon fan and only have played gen 1 games (Blue, Yellow, FireRed, and Lets Go Eevee) and now Sword. 

diamond, pearl, platinum :) one of the best pokemon imo

As far as it concerns me, every single Pokemon game can crash, burn, die and be erased from existence and I wouldn't even flinch.

But Pokemon Snap, I loved that game, mainly by the photography gameplay and trying to outdo the quality of one's pictures and try to find ways to lure the Pokemon out and make them do things. I will play this game one day, even if emulated. lol

Last edited by AbbathTheGrim - on 17 June 2020

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Looks like Switch finally has its killer exclusive.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Wow, my younger boys will be all over this. The N64 game was great.

RIP Magikarp.

It's about damn time. I'm not impressed by the graphics to be honest. It looks plastic-y. Slapping "New" on the title is lazy. Like "New Super Mario Bros." It's only one step above keep the title of an original game like Tomb Raider, God of War, or Doom. I wish they would come up with a better title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a game that I actually think would have worked better on Wii U.  It's one of the contexts where it actually makes sense to have two screens, as in real life when you're taking pictures you have what you're actually seeing, and what you see in on the camera.  Still, better than nothing.

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 17 June 2020