Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon New Snap announced, coming to Switch

Tagged games:

Looks like Switch finally has its killer exclusive.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Wow, my younger boys will be all over this. The N64 game was great.

RIP Magikarp.

It's about damn time. I'm not impressed by the graphics to be honest. It looks plastic-y. Slapping "New" on the title is lazy. Like "New Super Mario Bros." It's only one step above keep the title of an original game like Tomb Raider, God of War, or Doom. I wish they would come up with a better title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a game that I actually think would have worked better on Wii U.  It's one of the contexts where it actually makes sense to have two screens, as in real life when you're taking pictures you have what you're actually seeing, and what you see in on the camera.  Still, better than nothing.

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 17 June 2020

Around the Network

These "pokemon presents" are interesting. I wonder if they are going to be a way for game freak to slowly drop information to fans. Like a nintendo direct, but more frequent. I hope on the next one on 24th they will announce a release date for snap.

wasn't the original quite short? i think i remember playing it and returning to to the mediamarkt within a weekend to trade it for something else

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
wasn't the original quite short? i think i remember playing it and returning to to the mediamarkt within a weekend to trade it for something else

It was short indeed. Maybe 4 hours to beat, could double if you want to take every possible picture. 

I never thought I'd ever see something so beautiful today!! ^^