By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Bad films that are fun to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhzjWfvsick

It was tuesday.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
JEMC said:

WTF? Neither Lake Placid nor Dante's Peak are bad movies .

Police Academy, on the other hand... it's my guilty pleasure

I used to love those movies as a child, but I'm too scared to want them again. I fear it might ruin my nostalgia of them.

In my opinion, the first one still holds well and, with a bit of a stretch, all the ones with Guttenberg could still be faily watchable.

But stay away from the rest. They were awful back then and time has made them even worse.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Hunting Season is done...

Star Wars prequels ;))

A lot of people don't like the second Flintstones movie, "Viva Rock Vegas". But I don't think it's that bad. It's also nostalgic to me.

Around the Network
Zoombael said:

loved those movies when I was a kid I remember 9 yearish old me arguing with my mom about ninjas really being able to dodge bullets... they can you know.

Anyway I'll add in Zoolander 1 and 2

Final Fantasy Spirit Within, a total trainwreck

Maybe this doesn't qualify but if it does i consider it to be GOAT

Big Trouble in Little China

Tank Girl is perhaps the quintessential example of this. One of the most stupidly entertaining movies ever.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

/thread