By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Bad films that are fun to watch

A lot of people don't like the second Flintstones movie, "Viva Rock Vegas". But I don't think it's that bad. It's also nostalgic to me.

Around the Network
Zoombael said:

loved those movies when I was a kid I remember 9 yearish old me arguing with my mom about ninjas really being able to dodge bullets... they can you know.

Anyway I'll add in Zoolander 1 and 2

Final Fantasy Spirit Within, a total trainwreck

Maybe this doesn't qualify but if it does i consider it to be GOAT

Big Trouble in Little China

Tank Girl is perhaps the quintessential example of this. One of the most stupidly entertaining movies ever.

Around the Network

/thread

Leynos said:
SMH thinking an Evil Dead film is bad. It has a 97% fresh rating on RT. Evil Dead films are classics dude. Far far far from bad. If you want bad but fun try a Loyd Kaufman film.

It was supposed to be a bad film, but that high critical rating is proof that it failed miserably =P

Although, it can be called the best bad film of all time. Absolutely perfect for this thread.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 28 May 2020

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Leynos said:
SMH thinking an Evil Dead film is bad. It has a 97% fresh rating on RT. Evil Dead films are classics dude. Far far far from bad. If you want bad but fun try a Loyd Kaufman film.

It was supposed to be a bad film, but that high critical rating is proof that it failed miserably =P

Although, it can be called the best bad film of all time. Absolutely perfect for this thread.

No. It's a horror-comedy. It was not intended to be bad at all.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

SpokenTruth said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I used to love those movies as a child, but I'm too scared to want them again. I fear it might ruin my nostalgia of them.

1, 2 and 4 still work.  Mostly.  The test were not that good even when they came out.

The_Yoda said:

Maybe this doesn't qualify but if it does i consider it to be GOAT

Big Trouble in Little China

Bad movie?  That was, is and always will be an awesome movie.

One of my all time favorites too but it got some reviews like this one from the NYTimes

"If you and your teens want to laugh while you cringe at something so bad it's good, you've come to the right place. Cheesy one-liners, lots of fighting, hokey dialogue, high-waisted jeans, more fighting, gloriously awful creature costumes, incomprehensible plot turns, and even more fighting make Big Trouble in Little China a fun popcorn movie for the right fans in the right mood."

by 'may not qualify' i mean for many of us it doesn't qualify as a "bad" movie but for some it certainly does... Ebert didn't seem to like it too much giving it only two stars

Ragin Cajun Redneck Alligators.

Watched it the other day with some friends. Such a fun film lol

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon