By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Bad films that are fun to watch

A fair few of the Godzilla series fall into this category, but I give special mention to Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla, Godzilla vs Gigan, Godzilla vs Megalon, and Godzilla Final Wars.

All hilariously, deliciously awful.

Around the Network

The budget for Zardos (starring Sean Connery) was 1.67 million USD, about 70% of it was spent on cocaine.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Flash Gordon

I thought Gemini Man was pretty cool.

okr said:
Flash Gordon

At least that movie had Queen to save it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

A Night at the Roxbury. I fucking love that movie
Meet the Spartans.
Undercover Brother
The Grudge 2

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@  the dude who mentioned Escape from LA, you get a big fat heart from me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Leynos said:
SMH thinking an Evil Dead film is bad. It has a 97% fresh rating on RT. Evil Dead films are classics dude. Far far far from bad. If you want bad but fun try a Loyd Kaufman film.

I think he's equating cheesy or corny or campy with bad. I get where he's coming from, but yeah Evil Dead 1 and 2 are absolute masterpieces of camp, as is Army of Darkness. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android