By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Bad films that are fun to watch

Inspired by the "worst films you've ever seen thread"

And the grandaddy of them all:

Terrible films, but I love them =)

Last edited by Jumpin - on 26 May 2020

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Zohan

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

SMH thinking an Evil Dead film is bad. It has a 97% fresh rating on RT. Evil Dead films are classics dude. Far far far from bad. If you want bad but fun try a Loyd Kaufman film.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

The Wicker Man remake! Some movies are so bad they're good. This one is so bad that it's a masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjme5hh_bYY

Some say Mars Attacks is a bad movie but i love watching it. I think it is hilarious.

Around the Network

As a Godzilla fan who owns all his films, almost all of them fall into this category. Critically speaking, they're dumb as hell, but there's something just so fundamentally entertaining about watching a giant monster smash model cities and fight other giant monsters, I just love it.

Bitchslap

Cause it had the face scan model for Jill Valentine...I don't know what happened. They pulled a Usual Suspect, I think.

Jaws: The Revenge is terrible, but I love it. If it's on the TV there's a good chance I'll put it on.

I kinda enjoyed the original Resident Evil movie. It's a terrible adaptation of the game but even with that I sort of enjoyed the amnesia-double-crossing plotline, Milla Jovovich's performance as well as the laser hallway scene.

I absolutely love the Roland Emmerich Godzilla even if it has nothing to do with the original vision and in general, it's an objectively mediocre/bad movie all around. The same goes for Deep Blue Sea, Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, and even Waterworld. So yeah, I do love some crappy movies

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!