By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony DMCA's themselves on Twitter

Bruh, I can't.

Around the Network

Great

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Uhm yeah i can see why,kinda siding with Sony here.

I also have a hard time with linking some amateuristic dramachasers to the words journalist and journalism.

Last edited by Immersiveunreality - on 27 May 2020

TLOUII PR is a shit show and it's hilarious!

I love love love my PS4 but how they have handled the story and the leaks and then this has been hilarious!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I support them all the way. Protect your fans and your art as aggressively as possible and its kind of unprecedented situation which is why they're resorting to this system. I've never had to be afraid to read the comments under a tweet in fear that they were going to ruin a game, or film for me but somehow Naught Dog has the worst trolls following them. I imagine it may be for political reasons, in any case things have already been spoiled for me because I decided to read IGNs twitter replies to an Assassins Creed article....

Last edited by Otter - on 27 May 2020

Really bad optics.

Good on naughytydog and sony for trying to save one of their major ip, if not their biggest since last of us 1.

Good thing they're not overreaching or anything.

Does Sony not know how the internet works? The more you react, the more the internet escalates things.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--