Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many of you were owning both wii and ds? If you had only one of the two, what was the reason for that?

How many of you were owning both wii and ds?

Both 54 72.97%

WIi 13 17.57%

DS 7 9.46%

Total:74

I had both of them. I had more fun with the Wii than the DS

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I have both. Great systems.

Own both.

Had a DS first and then bought a Wii later.

Definitely played Wii more, even if I played on the DS a lot too.

I own both but spent a lot more time playing on the Wii. Hell, I spent a lot more time playing MKwii than DS
I bought the DS beacause I wanted to play Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglas and Metroid Prime Hunters. Ended up playing some other games too.

I owned both or at least my family did.

DS was the point at which I started realising I don't care for handheld gaming. Pokemon was the only thing I really invested any time in.

Wii brought me many loved experiences including Wii sports/resort, twilight princess, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3/Brawl/Mario Kart.

Around the Network
StuOhQ said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

- I already had a pretty old PS2, so whats to point having a Wii?

Ouch! lol

Keep in mind I was 10 to 12 years old. My parents were the ones who bought me things, how could I ask for another console when I already had a home console and a portable? I actually think by that time I was asking for a mobile phone 

I did! Becase Pokemon. Pokemon gen 4/5 for DS and Pokepark for Wii!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I had both.

Have both, love both.

Owned both. Got the Wii for Christmas, DS for Birthday with Dragon Quest 9. Good times.