Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many of you were owning both wii and ds? If you had only one of the two, what was the reason for that?

How many of you were owning both wii and ds?

Both 54 72.97%

WIi 13 17.57%

DS 7 9.46%

Total:74
tak13 said:

Well, did you exploit the backwards compatabillity?

To some extent, yeah. Played the DS Pokémon and Zelda games, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Skyward Sword. For all I care, those are what matters most.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
tak13 said:

Well, did you exploit the backwards compatabillity?

To some extent, yeah. Played the DS Pokémon and Zelda games, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Skyward Sword. For all I care, those are what matters most.

What about Super Mario galaxy 1&2?

Last edited by tak13 - on 24 May 2020

The only Wii game I played was Skyward Sword and the only DS games I played were Phantom Hourglass, Chrono Trigger, and Spirit Tracks.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

I only owned a Wii for some reason... I honestly don't know why I didn't get a DS... Probably because I only had money for 1. DS was the only handheld I missed. But luckily I still got to play the games when I got my 3DS.

1doesnotsimply

I owned Wii because my GCN was dead and i wanted to play GCN games again lol and also owned DS-Lite(before owning Wii) for dual screen & touching(ehem ehem) gameplay as well as GBA backward compatible for better light screen.

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / PSN: QuakeCore_89 / Xbox Live Tag: QuakeCore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 7 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 2080 Super/Crucial 250GB M.2(Boot) Kingston 1TB SSD(Storage))

Around the Network
tak13 said:
mZuzek said:

What about Super Mario galaxy 1&2?

I guess I'll play them someday, maybe. It's Mario, so I don't really care.

I owned both. I still have my DS to this day. Spent considerably more time on the DS too.

I had all 3 systems last-gen and both handhelds. PSP and DS. Sorry I have. I still own them. 360 and PS3 are still hooked up and lately been playing my PSP.

Bite my shiny metal Cockpit!

Was a Nintendo guy until the Wii’s motion controls turned me off. Went to 360 and the rest is history. But I still owned a DS and 3DS. Great games and still allowed me to be connected to Nintendo

I own both . They are fun ,unique and full of games for family and some good single player games and JRPG