By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis Remastered announced for Switch, PC, PS4 and Xbox One EDIT: It will be using new updated engine [UPDATE] Add Digital Foundry Video Analysis

Tagged games:

Would much prefer a remake or new game for next gen. Crysis should run easy on ps4, as alot of textures and effects are outdated already.

Around the Network

It's a smart way for crytek to raise funds for other projects.

They've been in bad shape in recent years. Hopefully this really helps them get ahead.

HollyGamer said:

My phone is capable. Wait a minute? What!!!

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

Why?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

d21lewis said:
I don't think I've ever seen Crysis running at Max specs. Gonna be a treat.

Get ready to fry your pc

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I don't think I've ever seen Crysis running at Max specs. Gonna be a treat.

Isn't the game so poorly optimized so even modern systems have problems running it at max?

So can the PCs of today run the original Crysis on the max options already? Because from what I hear this game doesn't need a remaster.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I might get if its looks lot better than the original however the original still looks fap worthy to this day.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

CGI-Quality said:

Yeah, this is the game I try to tell people about. If developers REALLY wanted to blow everyone away with visuals, come up with an exclusive for the platform. Again, going just based on what I've seen the PC 3D/Gaming Community do, you would be floored!

Lest we forget what I was able to do with Book of the Dead (Yes, this is real-time gameplay on my machine)...

- pics

Christ! The next Crysis game (yes, it'll be coming next gen :P) should look even better than that, especially on PC! I'm trying to tell people — graphics are about to make a seriously massive jump!

I watched book of the dead demo run on PS4 pro at 720 at 30 fps, while on Vega 64 with i5 at 4.2 ghz run at 4k , i hope PS5 can do better 

Can't wait for this to melt my Switch!