By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis Remastered announced for Switch, PC, PS4 and Xbox One EDIT: It will be using new updated engine [UPDATE] Add Digital Foundry Video Analysis

Tagged games:

DonFerrari said:
curl-6 said:

I remember reading/hearing somewhere about Nintendo helping devs out with getting stuff running on Switch, though I can't recall the exact titles.

Still though, Crytek are renowned for their technical skill and Saber have experience with bringing demanding software to Switch already, (Witcher 3, plus World War Z currently in the works) so I wouldn't think they'd have trouble.

Yep I also remember seeing Nintendo supporting some devs porting.

Yeah they've gotten a lot better apparently since the old days where they were very hands-off.

If I were Nintendo this would be a title I'd make a big deal out of like they did for Skyrim and Witcher 3, and make sure it comes out as good as possible technically so they can use the same marketing thing of "hey remember that huge, epic AAA game from years back? Well now it runs on a handheld!"

Crysis in your pocket has the potential I think to be one of their headline games for 2020.