By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Snoopy said:
Trump won this debate easily. Joe Biden was rattled and crying for his mommy.

NobleTeam360 said:
Biden easily won this debate, Trump had no way to argue actual points, just lob personal attacks at Biden's family. Oh and Trump refused to condemn white supremacy groups, lets not forget that priceless moment in the debate, that alone hands the victory to Biden.

A perfect illustration of how pointless debates are.  Everybody hears and sees what they want to hear.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Biden easily won this debate, Trump had no way to argue actual points, just lob personal attacks at Biden's family. Oh and Trump refused to condemn white supremacy groups, lets not forget that priceless moment in the debate, that alone hands the victory to Biden.

Well, not for people who support white supremacy.

NobleTeam360 said:

I think even creepier than that to me was his call for all his fans to be "pole watchers". So glad I got my ballot mailed to me and I don't have to trudge through the bullshit likely to go down on election day. 

Torillian said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I think even creepier than that to me was his call for all his fans to be "pole watchers". So glad I got my ballot mailed to me and I don't have to trudge through the bullshit likely to go down on election day. 

Yeah, that is a good point, practically encouraging voter intimidation. 

Definitely a Biden win. Trump was sweating so much I thought he was going to have a heart attack. Trump came across as uneducated  with no self control. Even knowing Trump, I was shocked at how little he knew and would constantly make things up on the fly. Biden was competent and not much more.

Around the Network

Trump won the debate. He did not gain any momentum and his answers for election results were terrible.

tonymarraffa said:

Definitely a Biden win. Trump was sweating so much I thought he was going to have a heart attack. Trump came across as uneducated  with no self control. Even knowing Trump, I was shocked at how little he knew and would constantly make things up on the fly. Biden was competent and not much more.

I think just looking at it physically... I think Biden won. He looked annoyed, but for the most part collected. 

Trump physically did not look good. In terms of sweating and being red and seeming very agitated. 

That's the kind of thing that made Kennedy the winner in the debate with Nixon. But while Trump looked like Nixon, Biden isn't the sexy young thing JFK was, so the same thing may not happen here.

From what I can tell if you ask someone who won they say the person they thought would win before the debate. In other words it is a draw and a draw is a win for Biden because Trump needed to change the direction of the election more then Biden did. I don't think a single person that was planning on voting for Biden before the debate changed there mind.

Trump has no self control. He is going nuts, look out for some real bad dark shit in the coming weeks from him and his followers.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

How

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).