By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Staring into the abyss of a world where Nintendo has no games scheduled for release. Edit: The Time of Darkness Has Arrived

KLXVER said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

All rereleases, games not developed by Nintendo, and weird stuff like Home Circuit.

Until Nintendo has a new high profile Nintendo developed game for holidays 2020 this thread isn't obsolete.

Nothing will make it obsolete for many fans it seems like. Not even a worldwide pandemic can give Nintendo a break...

Sony and MS are both releasing entirely new consoles in the midst of this. Why can't Nintendo release a single new Nintendo developed game?

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
KLXVER said:

Nothing will make it obsolete for many fans it seems like. Not even a worldwide pandemic can give Nintendo a break...

Sony and MS are both releasing entirely new consoles in the midst of this. Why can't Nintendo release a single new Nintendo developed game?

Nintendo is releasing a system too. The Game & Watch thing. 

Try third party sometime. I know it might be a bit of a foreign concept for some. Its a game not made by Nintendo. They exist. I swear. 

KLXVER said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Try third party sometime. I know it might be a bit of a foreign concept for some. Its a game not made by Nintendo. They exist. I swear. 

Apples and Oranges. I facepalmed when reading that.

And I own a ton of 3rd party games on Switch. Well over 70 at this point.

Supermario28 said:

I don't see this as a big holiday title. Even if it looks better than the original one if I'm honest.

Do we know how many copies of Hyrule Warriors sold on Wii U and Switch?

Each version sold over 1 million

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Signalstar said:
Was it really that bad not knowing? 

Hell yes

Glad they are now announcing what is coming from early next year, now I'm sure no big AAA release will come before Q2 of 2021 (and it's not a criticism, just like to know in advance). I guess Skyward Sword remaster will also come in Q1

My hopes for BOTW 2 now are something for August or September. November is always reserved for Pokemon and a next Pokemon remake is almost confirmed for 2021

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
Signalstar said:
Well this thread was entertaining but is now obsolete. Nintendo have several Switch games announced for the rest of 2020 (Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3D All Stars, Mario Kart Live Home Circuit, Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity) and even has a game dated for February 2021 (Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury).

What was it all for? Was it really that bad not knowing? After a long drought of not knowing they revealed several games in quick succession.

All rereleases, games not developed by Nintendo, and weird stuff like Home Circuit.

Until Nintendo has a new high profile Nintendo developed game for holidays 2020 this thread isn't obsolete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Cerebralbore101 said:
KLXVER said:

Apples and Oranges. I facepalmed when reading that.

And I own a ton of 3rd party games on Switch. Well over 70 at this point.

Yeah, the PS5 with the great Sony game.....Spider-Man DLC and for the XSX the excellent MS game.......... 

Cerebralbore101 said:
KLXVER said:

Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 3, Yoshi's Crafted World, Pokemon Let's Go, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Pokemon Sword and Shield, Mario Tennis Aces, Kirby Star Allies, Astral Chain, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle...

My favorite Nintendo-developed games. 

I think we've got our fall and holiday season line-up now for the year, and it's obviously disappointing. There could be other first-party games Nintendo has yet to reveal for release in 2020, but I doubt it. Super Mario 3D World was probably meant to be a December release but delayed due to COVID-19 or other issues in general.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

IcaroRibeiro said:
Signalstar said:
Was it really that bad not knowing? 

Hell yes

Glad they are now announcing what is coming from early next year, now I'm sure no big AAA release will come before Q2 of 2021 (and it's not a criticism, just like to know in advance). I guess Skyward Sword remaster will also come in Q1

My hopes for BOTW 2 now are something for August or September. November is always reserved for Pokemon and a next Pokemon remake is almost confirmed for 2021

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.