By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Staring into the abyss of a world where Nintendo has no games scheduled for release. Edit: The Time of Darkness Has Arrived

zorg1000 said:
So here's what I'm thinking for Nintendo published titles the rest of the year.

Sept-Super Mario 3D All Stars
Oct-Mario Kart Live & Pikmin 3
Nov-New Pokemon Snap
Dec-Bravely Default 2

I'm honestly pretty excited for Snap (and fairly excited for Pikmin 3 and 3D All Stars, cause I haven't played those). 

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

Nov-New Pokemon Snap
Dec-Bravely Default 2

I think Poke Snap isn't coming this year 

zorg1000 said:

Nov-New Pokemon Snap
Dec-Bravely Default 2

If Snap was three or four times the length of the original, with just as much quality I'd be happy with it, as a big Holidays title.

Bravely Default 2 isn't a Nintendo developed game, or even a Nintendo owned IP, so you can't really give Nintendo credit for it.

Cerebralbore101 said:
zorg1000 said:

Nov-New Pokemon Snap
Dec-Bravely Default 2

If Snap was three or four times the length of the original, with just as much quality I'd be happy with it, as a big Holidays title.

Bravely Default 2 isn't a Nintendo developed game, or even a Nintendo owned IP, so you can't really give Nintendo credit for it.

I didn't say developed or owned, I said published.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
zorg1000 said:

Nov-New Pokemon Snap
Dec-Bravely Default 2

I'm honestly pretty excited for Snap (and fairly excited for Pikmin 3 and 3D All Stars, cause I haven't played those). 

I'm excited for all 3 of the titles you listed as well

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I don’t understand how so many people like snap, I rented the game once and got bored after 20 mins.

Just want to say that whether or not a game is good is all about taste.  To me that Super Mario 35 game looks really good.  Good as in it might end up being my favorite Mario game in the past 10 years (including 2D, 3D and Kart).  I really like the original Mario game, and this would be the first time they've made it competitive like this.

It's ironic that it's free, because it's the game I'd be most willing to pay money to own, especially if I could own a physical copy that didn't depend on Nintendo's servers.

gamingsoul said:
I don’t understand how so many people like snap, I rented the game once and got bored after 20 mins.

I find refreshing, it's a game about watching cute animals/monsters and learning to appreciate them on their natural habitat rather than slavering the poor creatures and forcing them to battle in violent human competitions where they will be hurt only for the sake of some moments of joying and excitement of useless humans 

TLDR: It's a vegan game!

gamingsoul said:

Rented it along with several other games one birthday, and ended up playing Snap exclusively for like 5 hours.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

IcaroRibeiro said:
gamingsoul said:

I find refreshing, it's a game about watching cute animals/monsters and learning to appreciate them on their natural habitat rather than slavering the poor creatures and forcing them to battle in violent human competitions where they will be hurt only for the sake of some moments of joying and excitement of useless humans 

TLDR: It's a vegan game!

Maybe that’s why I don’t like it I love my New York steak, and I don’t think humans are useless.