By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Staring into the abyss of a world where Nintendo has no games scheduled for release. Edit: The Time of Darkness Has Arrived

Kai_Mao said:
Dyotropic said:

Yes. I have played smash ultimate. The game feels almost the same to play as it did on the wiiu.

Same with captain toad. There are a few new levels, but it's still a port. 

What makes you feel like its a port?

Graphics?

Gameplay mechanics?

Modes?

Fighters?

Mental issues?

Around the Network

Oh guys, the "likes" police is here

"Smash Ultimate is a port" is the Nintendo version of "the Earth is flat" or "vaccines cause autism".

padib said:

Why is Curl's post so liked? It's just trashing Nintendo. This place is weird.

I say the slightest thing of worry about Sony, and I get disliked into the abyss.

Curl shits on Nintendo and gets 8 likes.

This place is ridiculous.

To be frank it's not my best post nor one I'm particular proud of, as it was admittedly written in a moment of despair born of extreme anxiety, but I think the reason it resonated with so many is that a lot of people are so frustrated with Nintendo at the moment over the rather crappy way they're treating their fanbase by not announcing their 2020 schedule even three months into the year.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 22 March 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I meet everyone in the middle and call it an enhanced port

Mortal Kombat 11 is just a port of Mortal Kombat X.

Am I doing it right?

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Mortal Kombat 11 is just a port of Mortal Kombat X.

Am I doing it right?

I guess so. :P

Is Splatoon 2 a port of Splatoon 1 then?

Cerebralbore101 said:
Is Splatoon 2 a port of Splatoon 1 then?

Actually, you could make a far more convincing case of Splatoon 2 being a port. Like, really a lot more.

But still.

This " Smash ultimate is a port " takes me back 2 years ago .... Oh boy, how some people are still covered by illusions.

Next time, people are gonna argue Xenoblade Chronicles DE is actually an HD port of the original 😂

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
This " Smash ultimate is a port " takes me back 2 years ago .... Oh boy, how some people are still covered by illusions.

Next time, people are gonna argue Xenoblade Chronicles DE is actually an HD port of the original 😂

Oh god, don't even open that cans of worms, we've already had one thread yesterday derailed by people fighting over whether it's a remake or a remaster.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.