By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Staring into the abyss of a world where Nintendo has no games scheduled for release. Edit: The Time of Darkness Has Arrived

I think it's silly to try and sustain oneself with first party stuff only. No company these days can churn out games fast enough for that.



Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
Is Splatoon 2 a port of Splatoon 1 then?

And Uncharted 4 is a port of 3, which is a port of 2, which is a port of 1.  So really we haven't had a new Uncharted game in a decade.  Deems is the ru1es. 

I know Uncharted is a bunch of ports because I could pickup the games up with little to no effort.  All the Uncharted games play essentially the same.  Just a bunch of ports!  



Dante9 said:
I think it's silly to try and sustain oneself with first party stuff only. No company these days can churn out games fast enough for that.

Who's trying to sustain themselves on first party stuff only?



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

http://www.nintendolife.com/switch-eshop/games/browse?status=upcoming

Although, the list isn't fully up to date since there are some games on the E-Shop not on here. But I think they were added today, and this list just needs to be updated.



I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
http://www.nintendolife.com/switch-eshop/games/browse?status=upcoming

Although, the list isn't fully up to date since there are some games on the E-Shop not on here. But I think they were added today, and this list just needs to be updated.

Not even a reliable list, it still hasn't updated Outer Worlds since its delay, and there's still not a single game on there with a definite release date that's worth buying.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

i hate to be a black sheep here, but there are plenty of switch games released already... too many for any one person to play them all. and i'm sure that by june there will be a couple of surprise announcements that were supposed to be relegated to E3. i wouldn't worry about whether nintendo will be releasing more games quite yet. if anything, a couple of months off will allow us to work on our backlogs, as well as help us save some money



I'm going to call it y'all. There will be a direct for the 24th announced in a few hours. Book it!



AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I'm going to call it y'all. There will be a direct for the 24th announced in a few hours. Book it!

I'd love to believe, but I'm convinced it won't happen. If the rumoured general direct this week is real, I'll put a statement in my sig that I'm a pessimistic dunce for a week.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I'm going to call it y'all. There will be a direct for the 24th announced in a few hours. Book it!

I'd love to believe, but I'm convinced it won't happen. If the rumoured general direct this week is real, I'll put a statement in my sig that I'm a pessimistic dunce for a week.

You don't need to do that. We all already know! Don't need to confirm the easily confirmable. 

I'll do you one better - if a Direct isn't announced this week, i'll write in my sig that i'm a blissfully ignorant hopeful idiot for a whole month  



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

I'd love to believe, but I'm convinced it won't happen. If the rumoured general direct this week is real, I'll put a statement in my sig that I'm a pessimistic dunce for a week.

You don't need to do that. We all already know! Don't need to confirm the easily confirmable. 

I'll do you one better - if a Direct isn't announced this week, i'll write in my sig that i'm a blissfully ignorant hopeful idiot for a whole month  

Not as like an official or serious bet, but as a bit of fun, sure, why not. After so many letdowns and false rumors I guess I just can't see this week being any different, I've been burned too many times. I'm sure tomorrow will be just another morning of me waking up, checking twitter, and being disappointed. Nintendo just don't seem to give a shit any more. Last edited by curl-6 - on 25 March 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.