By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Exclusive new FPS built from the ground up for Wii: Conduit

LordTheNightKnight said:
Strategyking92 said:
bigjon said:
wow, third parties are so stupid and stuck in their ways... I will LOL while nintendo rolls out 5 million seller after 5 million seller, and Dev are all fighting for FPS shooter audience on the PS360.

That's why they are stuck in their ways...

Cleary missing the context. The point was that they could have 5 million sellers, not that Nintendo was magically taking that from them. 

I agree that third parties are being lazy on the wii, and that's why they aren't getting  5 million sellers, but also there is the fact that everybody is busy buying nintendo no matter what game it is. They poop gold.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:

I agree that third parties are being lazy on the wii, and that's why they aren't getting 5 million sellers, but also there is the fact that everybody is busy buying nintendo no matter what game it is. They poop gold.

Games by Nintendo are selling the most on the Wii, but I find "Nintendo has put the most effort into their Wii games" a much likelier explanation than "Wii owners don't want to buy anything except Nintendo's first party games".

Remember, there has yet to be a third party game to sell seriously less than expected on the Wii, and the amount of games with a lot of effort behind them is several times larger this year than 2007.

Sadly this is one of the last straws Wii haters have, so we'll be seeing a lot of it in the near future. 

Parokki said:
Strategyking92 said:

Games by Nintendo are selling the most on the Wii, but I find "Nintendo has put the most effort into their Wii games" a much likelier explanation than "Wii owners don't want to buy anything except Nintendo's first party games".

Remember, there has yet to be a third party game to sell seriously less than expected on the Wii, and the amount of games with a lot of effort behind them is several times larger this year than 2007.

Sadly this is one of the last straws Wii haters have, so we'll be seeing a lot of it in the near future.

True, but you just know that when that hurdle is overcome, the Wii haters will invent another. Tie ratios, anyone? (And boy did that one backfire...) Alternatively, they'll just start repeating them all over and over again, in hopes that repetition will lead to reality. Look at what's been going on this week, for example.

noname2200 said:
Parokki said:
Strategyking92 said:

True, but you just know that when that hurdle is overcome, the Wii haters will invent another. Tie ratios, anyone? (And boy did that one backfire...) Alternatively, they'll just start repeating them all over and over again, in hopes that repetition will lead to reality. Look at what's been going on this week, for example.

Don't worry once there is nothing left for the wii hating crowd to decry the wii about they'll just make stuff up, or ludicrously misinterpret facts,

or if all that fails they'll just blame wii fit 

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masschamber said:
noname2200 said:
Parokki said:
Strategyking92 said:

Don't worry once there is nothing left for the wii hating crowd to decry the wii about they'll just make stuff up, or ludicrously misinterpret facts,

or if all that fails they'll just blame wii fit

The second one is what their going to do. Cause you see the truth is. It's not about bashing the Wii/Wii-owners anymore. It's about being right and the reality is after all the Wii hate they spewed they simply can't admit they are wrong. They have to try an be right. No matter what the cost...even if it means reinventing reality to do it.

Wii Code: 7588-3685-3257-4150

Brawl Code: 0301-9768-7224

You know the drill if you add me pm your codes.

Around the Network
tarheel91 said:
Anyone else find the gun models a little... lacking? I loved every other part, but the guns look like something out of a gamecube game unless I'm missing something. The desks in one of the screens looked very blockish as well. I like the engine overall and the tech demo looked beautiful, but the screenshots of the game raised some concerns for me.

Lacking what??  Wow!  What else would a gun need?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Okay, so revealed over on Matt's blog at IGN, the popularity of The Conduit on the Wii has garnered High Voltage offers from 10 (TEN) publishers wanting to release the game for the Wii.

Good tidings for Wii owners, High Voltage, and The Conduit.

On top of which, High Voltage has revealed a Wii Ware title called Animales De La Muerte where you have to slaughter zombified zoo animals. Think Conker's Bad Fur Day with animal slaughter.