By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Exclusive new FPS built from the ground up for Wii: Conduit

Hey, does this make THIS Thread seem more valid???

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=250&id=23496

Around the Network

if you watch the tech demo in high resolution is looks like shit

arsenalrc15 said:
if you watch the tech demo in high resolution is looks like shit

If you knew how tech demos worked, you would know it wasn't meant to look good. The textures were deliberately left out, so the focus would be solely on showing off the effects, like real-time shadows, dynamic lighting, and high grade bump mapping (not as detailed normal mapping, but that would have used too much memory)

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

this game is early in development and it looks good, im buying this

Since it's a FPS I personally won't play it but I think this is great what they are doing taking the Wii hardware serious like this and hope more 3rd party developers wake up and follow in these footsteps.

Around the Network

Bumping a great topic...
[BUMP]

How many Wii-ers here are hungry for FPSs on Wii? Be honest! =]

The BuShA owns all!

Hmmm...cool. I actually enjoyed Medal of Honor Heroes 2, particularly fond of the way weapons work in it -- I just love tossing grenades. It had great controls and if they are copying them that is a good thing. Less enthusiastic about copying Metroid Prime 3, I find I have a habit of hoping when I play MP3 after playing MoH:H2, but they worked well also. If Conduit turns out to be decent I will buy it. Really the graphics are less important to me than if it is fun and has decent controls. It is great to see signs of further improvement in the library if they can just find a publisher.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

Vertigo; i'm a Wii-only owner. And i'm very hungry for more FPS games on the Wii. Simply because the wii-mote is AWESOME with fps type games(mp3 & moh2)!

This one looks good, i'm hoping for 4player split-screen and online, with loads of options.

@ Vertigo

i am.. all i have at the moment that im interested in is TF2. i want a good online shooter for the wii, one that has online IN AUSTRALIA. (screw you EA)

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)