By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Exclusive new FPS built from the ground up for Wii: Conduit

ckmlb said:
I'm waiting for the people who usually moan about FPSes come in here and praise this game cause it's on Wii...

most of them already did

Around the Network

Uh...what's the story in this game? What's the point?

A generic futuristic FPS?

I think the graphics do look good, and that tech demo was pretty impressive for being on the Wii...but I don't think I'll play this game just because the graphics are good...I have my PC for good graphics.

If the story and gameplay mechanics end up being interesting, or if it has split screen multiplayer, then I'll probably get it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@BenKenobi , I'd agree too , good graphics would only apeal to someone who only owned the Wii , i'm more likely to buy this if they utilise the controls well.

The game looks amazing for a Wii game :o The tech demo video looked awesome to :) I really hope that we will see more games that use the Wiis power to its near full capacity :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

ckmlb said:
I'm waiting for the people who usually moan about FPSes come in here and praise this game cause it's on Wii...

You have a half truth there. For alot of people who complain about FPS; the problem is the suckfest that is Dual Analog control. So those would be naturally excited about a FPS on Wii that will fix the control problem.

However, I complain about FPS because they are monotonous fragfests (i used that suffix twice). And would only buy this game if it's heavier on the problem solving, like MP3, and lighter on the run and gun fraging. 

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Around the Network

Personally, I'm waiting for trolls to lay thinly veiled flamebait.

Whoops! A little late for that.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Looks good to me. The more games Wii gets, the happy I get.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Yea, FPS's on the PS2 were kinda not my thing, I started getting back into it when I played MoH A, the controls on that were fun, but hurt my wrist XD.

Aside from that once I got used to it I'd murder my friends... sadly after Mario Galaxy came out I went back to MoH and was like "wtf!? It looked better than this didn't it?"

All I could see were N64 blocks running around

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

1st day purchase guaranteed if they can keep it going.
(Hoping as good as PD was for multiplayer splitscreen on N64)

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos to High Voltage for putting some effort in making a Wii game from the ground up and not like Lucas arts/ Krome Studios for making a ps2 port. (along with others)