By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
derpysquirtle64 said:
jason1637 said:

Ya'll think we're going to get a Battlefeild themed Xbox Series console this year?

I wouldn't think so. If we aren't even getting Halo console, why would we get BF2042 then?

Battlefield 1 and 5 had special edition Xbox consoles. And in 2014 Call of Duty Advanced Warfare had a special edition console and the Master Chief Collection didn't.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

So with FH5 looking to be the best racer of the gen with pretty much zero competition what car/s do you hope make it into this one? For me I hope to see a return of the 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S which when upgraded to its max performance becomes the greatest drift car in the entirety of FH4 weirdly.

I'm pretty sure all or almost all the Volkswagen cars from Forza Horizon 4 will make it into 5.  Since Suzuki's are sold in Mexico it would be nice if the brought back all the cars from FM4 the 2002 Liana GLX, 2011 Monster Sport SX, 2011 SX4 Sportback and also add a 2020 or 2021 Swift and Jimny.  Its also about time they brought back the 1982 DeLorean DMC-12 and from FM7 I would like the 1958 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Veloce back.  Also since its my go to car for the weekly seasonal pr stunt's I hope the 2010 Mosler MT900S doesn't get dropped from the roster.

Accidentally closed the tab and I can't be bothered to write everything again so....

Finished The Bard's Tale IV.

+ Great turn based gameplay
+ huge variety of skills to choose from
+ challenging puzzles
+ Decent length (30+ hours)

- bad inventory system
- meh story
- restricted movement (sprinting is slow, no jumping and lots of corridors)

7.5/10

Last edited by Barozi - on 18 June 2021

Finished maneater, one of those addicting games had fun with it ^^'.

Stalker 2 has a lot of hype behind it. Looks like it will be a big game for Xbox.

Around the Network

I'm honestly surprised there's still so much interest in Avatar after all this time.

You can' just add up three different Halo trailers. Sure, there might be some who have only seen one of them but I would say at least most Halo fans saw all three or minimum two of them. You can maybe add 1m to the most successful trailer to have a plausible number but probably not much more.

trunkswd said:
konnichiwa said:

Finished maneater, one of those addicting games had fun with it ^^'.

I beat the game in about three days. And by beat I mean I got every achievement. No that it requires much effort to 100% the game. Took me about 9 hours according to the in game timer. 

Started it yesterday and finished it today with all the achievements =p  Started up Octopath but I think I will go with Yakuza later today.   Also reached the Re up max in Gears 5 and got the 100.000 kills achievement ^^'. (but next operation the re up will increase with another 10 levels with probably another achievement damned XD).

Well that's a first =p.

konnichiwa said:

Well that's a first =p.

This happened to me a couple of times before but usually I don't start playing a new game until its almost completely downloaded.