By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So Hellblade 2 is full AAA confirmed, the people who wanted a “answer” to GOW got one now. Also it appears to be a late 2023-24 release now Bethesda really saves Microsoft’s asses but it still needs to be said what exactly was their plan if they didn’t manage to acquire them? They would have had nothing but Forza Motorsport for 2022.

Around the Network

Nothing to crazy on this one.  This is not going to be a good feature for my pocketbook.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

343 is killing me, I'm assuming they want to wait for CoD before announcing Halo's release date but what about the beta...Guess we're waiting until Comic Con or Gamescom, Lol.

They might be waiting awhile then. Word on the street is CoD wont be announced until the end of summer.

Hellblade 2 is a 2024 game. Just gonna call it now

shikamaru317 said:

• Contraband

Doubt

Most likely a 2023 game

Around the Network

Whats up with the Ori studio, are they still working with Microsoft?

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, Hellblade 2 definitely seems 2023-2024 now, considering he said that they are still working on a vertical slice demo, not even the full game. Glad it's full AAA now, explains their recent hiring spree. MS needed a proper counter for God of War from Sony, and this will be it, considering they are both action games with Nordic settings. 

Hopefully Mara can make 2022 since it's much smaller, only a couple hours long and entirely contained within a single penthouse apartment.

Yeah, Project Mara likely comes out first.

derpysquirtle64 said:

E3 Bingo Card

Forza Horizon 5 announced.

Fall 2021 release

Show opens with Halo Infinite. Story CGI trailer is shown. But main focus is Multiplayer gameplay footageKojima working with Xbox on a new game.Psychonauts 2 release date announced - summer 2021Flight Sim Series X port - summer 2021
ID@Xbox segment - all games in GamePass day oneNo new studio acquisitionsStarfield gameplay shown. Release date announced as vague 2022. Closes the showGamePass, GamePass, GamePassNo "World Premiere" before every new game trailer
Tales of Arise - day one in GamePassProject Typhoon announcementXbox 20 Year Celebration trailerBattlefield 6 makes an appearance. Marketing only, no GamePass deal
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 makes an appearance but no release datexCloud, xCloud, xCloudUplay+ joins GamePass UltimateObsidian shows a new game. No release dateTunic finally gets a release date
Persona coming to Xbox (in some form)Bethesda talks about joining team Xbox, plans for the future - service games updates, studios working on new gamesMinecraft has some appearance in the showProject Omen announced. No release dateHalo Infinite Limited Edition Series X Console

Just looking through bingo card. Surprisingly better than expected.

Ya'll think we're going to get a Battlefeild themed Xbox Series console this year?

jason1637 said:

Ya'll think we're going to get a Battlefeild themed Xbox Series console this year?

I wouldn't think so. If we aren't even getting Halo console, why would we get BF2042 then?