By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:
ice said:

Well if Ed was right about Dragon Quest...

*Persona intensifies*

Persona 5 dance party bratz edition ...probably

If Ed's original comment is true, we'd be getting a collection of sorts. I can only hope :)

Around the Network
ice said:
shikamaru317 said:

Teasing Bravely series now. Question is, is it some kind of HD collection for Bravely Default and Bravely Second, or is it a port of Bravely Default 2? Seems a bit soon for Bravely Default 2, I would have expected Nintendo to have hatted at least 1 year timed on it. 

I wonder if Nintendo is okay with Xbox ports but not playstation? Seems weird that Octopath isn't on playstation...

Seems to me that MS and Nintendo finally got to an agreement. I always found it weird how one-sided that supposedly "friendly relationship" of theirs was. I also always found it hard to believe that MS would port their games to Switch just to get a few extra bucks.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Very niche games on GWG in May (except for LEGO of course) but very highly rated on TA.
Shame that I bought Tropico 4 a few weeks back when it was on sale.

DroidKnight said:

Feels like Lego Batman is in the GWG rotation every year lol.

Around the Network

I don't know why anyone would have the expectation that MS is even remotely interested in offering better GWG. It would be completely counterproductive to their overall long term strategy, which is to grow GP as much and as quickly as possible, and phase out Gold entirely. Adding value to Gold, by offering better free games every month, games that could be used to bolster GP instead, would be actually idiotic on their part.

The only reason they've not scrapped GWG entirely already, is probably because it would come with the expectation of lowered Gold sub prices, which they also have no interest in doing, for the same reason as stated previously. I mean, as we know, if anything, they would have loved to increase the prices, to further push people away from that sub to GP.

I'm definitely down to drive around in Mexico if that is the location for FH5. Anywhere in South America would be cool though. I would rather not see Playground revisit a country again, like the United States. And just from Xbox's perspective, using locations that may not be as popular with the Xbox brand, would be good to bring more awareness of the platform.

Another game I never would have purchased on its own and now I will try because it'll be on Game Pass.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Ryuu96 said:

This new Edge browser with full mouse and keyboard support simply opens up a lot of opportunities for the Xbox to access games that aren’t typically available on the console. That even includes accessing Sony’s PC ports like Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone, and more if you stream them to the browser.

👀👀👀

For now, we’re waiting on Microsoft to finalize this Edge browser and make it available to all Xbox owners, and for services like Nvidia’s GeForce Now to stop blocking Edge so the dream of playing PC games on Xbox consoles is a step closer to realNvidia

Not sure I understand this.. would you still need a pc to play these games so you can stream them to the browser? If so, this would be completely pointless. 

We were talking about this a few days ago. TA managed to update the times to ALL (except 360) games and added a way to quickly compare them from your games collection.
Make sure to manually scan your TA profile first and then follow the steps in the link to see your list. No need to use Exophase anymore.
Btw. it now even shows the play time of games that never supported it, even before the feature was removed.
Will update my list a little later.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n45338/xbox-games-time-played