By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
InkIt said:

Yeah Mexico is a skip from me, hoping FH6 will be more interesting.

You’re probably gonna end up playing it

Around the Network

Mexico would be very cool. Arriba arriba ándale ándale!

VersusEvil said:

Nice, my top 5 by hrs are

1. Cyberpunk 2077 - 262hrs
2. Stardew Valley - 145.5hrs
3. Halo MCC - 143hrs
4. Forza Horizon 4 - 85.5
5. Divinity Original Sin 2 - 73.5

You only played Forza Horizon 4 for 85.5 hours and got all the achievements for it that is pretty impressive.  I doubt I will ever get all the achievements for it since drifting is harder then it was in Horizon 3 even without having to worry about traffic in drift zones.

Ryuu96 said:

At 35:38 Matty says that he heard that Xbox is taking the LucasFilm approach, while Sony took the Marvel approach (Spider-Man PS4 and in Avengers).

Says that we know MachineGames is working on Indy, but he heard that another 1st party studio is working on an LucasFilm IP (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island, etc.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/mybl79/one_of_xbox_1st_party_is_working_on_a_lucasfilm/

Sounds more like Bethesda cut a deal with Disney to make Lucasfilm games and now MS is in charge of publishing it.

Ryuu96 said:

On The Xbox Two Podcast Today

- Jez has a document about Game Pass growth, he says the 23m stat that he read actually referred to a different kind of growth, he misread the document so the 23m number he tweeted is wrong, he says that Shpeshal Ed's 22m is correct (Jeff Grubb also said it was 22m).

Ah well, it's only 1m off.

- Jez said he doesn't actually know where Forza Horizon 5 is set yet.

So...Lol, I guess his tweet was just him genuinely wanting to visit Mexico and I guess Jeff Grubb also wants to visit Mexico...Or they're lying, or Jeff knows/Jez doesn't and it's a coincidence or Jeff is trolling, Idfk, back to square one. Jeff's "car goes vroom" comment was just odd.

- He has heard the Typhoon game is targeting 2022.

- When asked about acquisitions, Jez said to keep an eye on IO Interactive.

I don't think that means an acquisition though, I'm thinking Xbox is publishing their new IP from IOI Barcelona, it was opened the same week which Klob tweeted about some 'boring' gaming news happening in the week being significant for Xbox in the future. Jez also knew the project that Klob was talking about. Maybe that 'dragon' game?

Jez is lying

Mexico it is

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Ah it was pointed out in the Reddit thread that Double Fine already confirmed their next title is a new IP.

Also Matt is a Bethesda insider so it could point more towards it being a Bethesda owned studio, of those I could only see Zenimax, Arkane or ID Software though and I feel like Zenimax already has its hands full, Arkane I would suspect would rather work on their own IPs.

Arkane is the biggest possibility out of all Bethesda studios to make a Star Wars game, Arkane Lyon is going to ship Deathloop this year and Arkane Austin new IP is rumored to be releasing next year.

We don’t even know if Machine Games is going to develop Indiana Jones after Wolfenstein 3 or they are going to start another team specifically for that game.

Edit: It could also be RoundHouse.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 25 April 2021

Maybe Saga Frontier Remaster and FF Crystal Chronicles in Gamepass for Square Enix in the future

Ryuu96 said:

The Coalition is hiring another Technical Director, which is interesting because studios typically only have 1 Technical Director per game.

• Ensure Engine Technology is shareable across multiple teams.
  • Partner with Studio Technical Director on overseeing and planning the engineering intern program.

https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/1030569/Technical-Director-The-Coalition-Xbox-Game-Studios

Kate Rayner is staying as Studio Technical Director, hmm.

Ed did say that they have 2 teams recently 

Well if Ed was right about Dragon Quest...

*Persona intensifies*

shikamaru317 said:

Teasing Bravely series now. Question is, is it some kind of HD collection for Bravely Default and Bravely Second, or is it a port of Bravely Default 2? Seems a bit soon for Bravely Default 2, I would have expected Nintendo to have hatted at least 1 year timed on it. 

I wonder if Nintendo is okay with Xbox ports but not playstation? Seems weird that Octopath isn't on playstation...