71 - 75 0 $0.00 0.00%

76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%

81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%

86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%

91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%

Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020
jason1637 said:
So are they saving Forza for XO20? Weird to not show it when turn 10 already confirmed it will be shown this year.

It is just speculation it won't be at their July event. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
So are they saving Forza for XO20? Weird to not show it when turn 10 already confirmed it will be shown this year.

Jez said it would be showed, just more of a teaser than a full on gameplay demo. Think the first part of Sony's GT7 announcement, without the second half which was an actual gameplay demo. 

shikamaru317 said:
trunkswd said:
If Forza Motorsport 8 were to miss the launch of the Xbox Series X, I wonder if Microsoft would release it in the first half of 2021? With Horizon 5 getting released in 2022. That would help pad out the release schedule of the console.

Similar to what Nintendo did with the Switch. BotW was the only good game at launch. While Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was released just a month and a half later, followed by Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey.

Having to wait until September 2022 for Horizon 5 would kill me, as I'm pretty much done with Horizon 4 now and need a good racing game to play soon. They had better have a MS multi-IP Kart game coming from Sumo's or Asobo's racing teams if they are going to make us wait that long for Horizon 5.

I don't meant it will release September 2022. Could be first half of 2022. Essentially moving the usual September release of the series to say March or April. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
If Forza Motorsport 8 were to miss the launch of the Xbox Series X, I wonder if Microsoft would release it in the first half of 2021? With Horizon 5 getting released in 2022. That would help pad out the release schedule of the console.

Similar to what Nintendo did with the Switch. BotW was the only good game at launch. While Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was released just a month and a half later, followed by Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey.

I think there's a real possibility of a Forza title releasing FH instead of Holiday, also it may work out better for Playground if Fable is 2022, they could release Horizon FH of 2022 and then Fable in Holiday 2022 instead of releasing them both months apart.

But that's only providing Fable is 2022 and I don't have a clue if that is possible, dunno how far along they are in development.

shikamaru317 said:
trunkswd said:

They could be spending the extra time to ensure it is of higher quality. Ie no crappy webcams. 

Sony show had good recording quality in early June though. Corona restrictions have been largely lifted for awhile now, enough that MS execs or game devs can get to some local recording booth to record their talking bits, if they don't have a good recording setup at home. 

Ehh....it was fine, but not great for next gen demonstrations if we're being honest.

Preferably I'd be able to get a 4k, 60fps stream for these games.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

Having to wait until September 2022 for Horizon 5 would kill me, as I'm pretty much done with Horizon 4 now and need a good racing game to play soon. They had better have a MS multi-IP Kart game coming from Sumo's or Asobo's racing teams if they are going to make us wait that long for Horizon 5.

I don't meant it will release September 2022. Could be first half of 2022. Essentially moving the usual September release of the series to say March or April. 

Could happen, but I would be surprised to see Forza move out of Fall when every Forza since 2009 released in either September or October, except for Motorsport 5, which only released in November because Xbox One itself released in November. 

Angelus said:
shikamaru317 said:

Sony show had good recording quality in early June though. Corona restrictions have been largely lifted for awhile now, enough that MS execs or game devs can get to some local recording booth to record their talking bits, if they don't have a good recording setup at home. 

Ehh....it was fine, but not great for next gen demonstrations if we're being honest.

Preferably I'd be able to get a 4k, 60fps stream for these games.

True, the 1080p 30 fps stream did suck, but they had the 4K 30 fps trailers up on their Youtube channel immediately afterward. I fully suspect MS stream will be in full 4K 60fps for the games that support 60 fps, like Halo and Forza Motorsport. 

shikamaru317 said:
July 20-25th is definitely too long a wait. There had better be a darn good reason if they make us wait that long, like they needed time to finalize a big 3rd party moneyhat deal, or a big studio acquisition, so that they could announce it on the show. Corona excuse doesn't fly when Sony managed to get their show out in early June during corona.

Don't get your hopes up for a big acquisition.

And in fairness to Microsoft, Sony was always planning on skipping E3, they also are way ahead of Microsoft in terms of digital events, Microsoft's only digital events are ID@Xbox ones and it is speculated that Sony moved some big guns to August while Microsoft seems to be pinning everything into July.

Seems like a bit of a stretch, Lol.

Is this suggesting they're still deciding on adding more 3rd party games? Man we better not be waiting because of 3rd party stuff.