By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
ice said:

Wait till that Gal*Gun hits 😂 

I'm sure most of the Gal Gun sales in Japan will be on Switch, though the original did sell 40k copies on 360 in Japan, so it might do ok in Japan on Xbox One/Xbox Series back compat. I just hope it does well enough between Japan and the west to turn a nice profit on the port, so Inti Creates will support Xbox One/Series on future games. Would also send a good signal to Marvelous/XSeed if Gal Gun does well on Xbox, maybe they would bring Senran Kaguara to Xbox finally. 

One can only hope Marvelous will support Xbox ? Same with ATLUS.  

Around the Network

Atlus is officially on everything but xbox territory, not sure what kind of moves Phil Spencer is doing with them, but sure feels like he didn't even try with Atlus.

P5S leaked for steam day 1 and supposedly the SMT remake/remaster also got steam on the game code but no xbox. It's not a good sign, Xbox head needs to move asap, no time to lose.

ironmanDX said:

So, is anyone considering downloading the emulation for older consoles like ps1&2, DS, Gamecube on their Series X/S?

Seems like it's a bit lengthy to do but not all that difficult.

For me the initial price of €14 is too much. All of the emulators available work very well on even old PCs.

Maybe once we get proper Switch emulation.

Already does 4k on Xbox One X but the upgrade from 30 FPS to 60 FPS will be nice. Still got a few missions left to complete.

ironmanDX said:

So, is anyone considering downloading the emulation for older consoles like ps1&2, DS, Gamecube on their Series X/S?

Seems like it's a bit lengthy to do but not all that difficult.

Tried it on One X already in the past. It's not lengthy actually. But yeah, loading into dev mode takes almost 5 minutes on One X so it was too much of a hassle. At least Series X has SSD so it shouldn't be a problem.

InkIt said:

Atlus is officially on everything but xbox territory, not sure what kind of moves Phil Spencer is doing with them, but sure feels like he didn't even try with Atlus.

P5S leaked for steam day 1 and supposedly the SMT remake/remaster also got steam on the game code but no xbox. It's not a good sign, Xbox head needs to move asap, no time to lose.

I don't think Phil Spencer didn't try. It seems more like he has nothing to offer to make Atlus interested in supporting Xbox. I really doubt there weren't any talks about Persona 5 port. It's probably the most requested Japanese game by Xbox fans.

Around the Network

I know that they are a subsidiary but, can’t Sega force them to release on other platforms?

EspadaGrim said:

I know that they are a subsidiary but, can’t Sega force them to release on other platforms?

Not sure how it works, but as far as I know, Atlus makes such decisions independently of Sega. And there is no way for Sega to force Atlus to release a game on a certain platform. The only thing Sega does is helping them to port their stuff (as in case of PC for example). It's handled by Sega Europe.

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 also got a 60FPS Series S|X patch.

The more the better.

Well I bought a ton of games this past week with all the sales. I dont have gamepass cause my internet connection is super bad and half the time I cannot even connect my xbox one s online so I just buy games that I wanna play when super cheap and then when I have connection download them (i live in China)

This past week I purchased..

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion with all the add ons
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim special edition
Doom Collection + Doom 64
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix something something
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 something something
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Gears of War 1
Gears of War 2

I only played and beat Gears of War 4 (the first one I played). I am a few hours into Gears of War 1 and no idea why but I like the game a lot more than 4. I dont know why but the graphics while not as good as 4 seem better and the guns feel a lot more..... bulky or something, really really good. Gears of War one's atmosphere is 100x better than 4. These are the only two Gears of War games I have played, but so far 1 is super super good.

Last edited by Ashadelo - on 05 December 2020

我是广州人

Xbox wire articles are often incomplete.

Unto the End is game pass day 1 as far as I know.