71 - 75 0 $0.00 0.00%

76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%

81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%

86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%

91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%

Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020

Head of Xbox Live.

Edit - Actually he was only Head of Xbox Live for 2 years.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielmcculloch

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 3 days ago

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbjwXh5Th6I

Lost odyssey retrospective , fun to watch but what an amazing team that worked on it.

Almost 7 months later and still no sound in Halo 2.

This is ridiculous 343.

Ryuu96 said:

This is ridiculous 343.

Wait, what? Did they break the audio in H2/H2A in MCC or something? First I've heard of this. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

This is ridiculous 343.

Wait, what? Did they break the audio in H2/H2A in MCC or something? First I've heard of this. 

Yeah, there has been a bug since Halo Reach was added which ripped the audio from Halo 2 campaign both in classic and remastered, no sound at all including in cutscenes.

Thought it would be fixed by now but I guess not, 343 and bugs...

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, there has been a bug since Halo Reach was added which ripped the audio from Halo 2 campaign both in classic and remastered, no sound at all including in cutscenes.

Thought it would be fixed by now but I guess not, 343 and bugs...

That sucks. I never actually got around to doing the Halo 2 campaign when MCC released, was looking forward to playing H2A soon. Better get that shit fixed soon.

Solution #1 which involved deleting local save, going offline to play the campaign, if it has audio then re-sync to cloud saves has failed.

Solution #2 involves downloading MCC PC (Gamepass) and changing some audio settings only available on PC - Unsure if my PC can run MCC.

Edit #1 - Xbox App is just as garbage as the Windows Store, downloading MCC at 1 MB/s.

Edit #2 - Had to restart the download cause it wouldn't let me download Halo 2A then gave me an infinite error loop.

Makes sense why Xbox games do so well on Steam even with them essentially being free on Windows Store via Gamepass.

Edit #3 - Windows Store downloads 20 Mb/s faster than the Xbox App...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 3 days ago

starcraft said:
Guys all Mass Effect (original trilogy) DLC is 70% off. Lots of it is top notch, especially Arrival, Citadel (parts 1 and 2), Lair of the Shadow Broker, Omega, Kasumi - Stolen Memory and Leviathan.

Then of course there is From Ashes. This is probably the most critical, and its scandalous it isn't included with the game (I believe it is included if you buy a new copy of the game, so maybe check if you're buying the game digitally you probably don't need to buy From Ashes separately.

Sucks that you can't gift 360 stuff.

I have so many points on my wife's rewards account and this would've been the perfect opportunity to redeem them since you can't buy in (cheaper) foreign 360 stores.

Also sucks that there's no season pass for either game. They're are still pretty expensive when you have to buy all of them individually, even on sale.

In previous sales I bought Citadel for ME3 and Lair of the Shadow Broker in ME2.

I'm just waiting on the rumored Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster at this point. I remember an interview one of the top Mass Effect devs did early this gen where he said that if Bioware were to remaster them, he wants to include all DLC and integrate it into the base games in the correct location chronologically. And according to a recent leaker, that is exactly what Bioware has done on the remaster trilogy. Leaker also claims that 1 and 2 are getting fairly big graphical improvements (while 3 seems to mostly just be a 4K treatment, so think like the recent Mafia Trilogy Definitive Edition where 1 is getting a full on remake and 2 is just a remaster), and said there are gameplay improvements on all 3, including more fluid combat designed to be more like Andromeda, planet exploration in ME1 changed to be more in line with ME3 planet scanning, new romance scenes added for all characters before the final mission of ME3, and some cut content added back into the games, including more backstory for Saren.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - 3 days ago