66 - 70 0 $0.00 0.00%

71 - 75 0 $0.00 0.00%

76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%

81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%

86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%

91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%

Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020

Y'all think xbox got CoD marketing rights? Black Ops 5 still hasnt been announced and its supposed to drop in 4 months.

Around the Network

Another one off the list.

Ryuu96 said:

what part is fake? being a member of XGS? doing a 4k trailer? it being crossgen?

hahahahaha this guy asking the wrong question

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Ryuu96 said:

what part is fake? being a member of XGS? doing a 4k trailer? it being crossgen?

Hueh.

Maybe all of it But I assume the acquisition part, strikes off Techland and The Astronauts for our Polish list.

jason1637 said:
Y'all think xbox got CoD marketing rights? Black Ops 5 still hasnt been announced and its supposed to drop in 4 months.

Doubt it, Sony and Activision are far too buddy buddy now.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

I dunno activision like getting paid for doing nothing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Who doesn't?

Poland Update

• 11 Bit Studios
  • The Astronauts
  • Bloober Team
  • CD Projekt
  • CI Games
  • The Farm 51
  • Flying Wild Hog
  • People Can Fly
  • Techland

Personally think People Can Fly is a definite no and CI Games so that really only leaves Bloober Team and 11 Bit Studios now, I see absolutely zero reason to acquire The Farm 51.

kirby007 said:
Ryuu96 said:

They also probably love getting paid for moneyhatted releases like 1 month timed exclusivity to remasters and timed exclusivity to DLC, something Phil is personally against and unlikely to do with CoD, Sony likely will give them far more money.

Still believe Asobo will be picked up. Their work on Flight SIM is amazing. And their other talent is worth noting as well (Plague Tale Innocence, which is on Game Pass now)