Game closed: 03/08/2020

If MS makes us wait until the very end of fucking July...... -_-

Around the Network
Angelus said:
If MS makes us wait until the very end of fucking July...... -_-

.. i'll cancel my preorder

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

We can hope Jez is being lied to and Phil is gonna be like "SIKE, IT'S TOMORROW!"

....Sigh it's going to be a tough wait.

If Forza Motorsport 8 were to miss the launch of the Xbox Series X, I wonder if Microsoft would release it in the first half of 2021? With Horizon 5 getting released in 2022. That would help pad out the release schedule of the console.

Similar to what Nintendo did with the Switch. BotW was the only good game at launch. While Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was released just a month and a half later, followed by Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

July 20-25th is definitely too long a wait. There had better be a darn good reason if they make us wait that long, like they needed time to finalize a big 3rd party moneyhat deal, or a big studio acquisition, so that they could announce it on the show. Corona excuse doesn't fly when Sony managed to get their show out in early June during corona.

shikamaru317 said:
July 20-25th is definitely too long a wait. There had better be a darn good reason if they make us wait that long, like they needed time to finalize a big 3rd party moneyhat deal, or a big studio acquisition, so that they could announce it on the show. Corona excuse doesn't fly when Sony managed to get their show out in early June during corona.

They could be spending the extra time to ensure it is of higher quality. Ie no crappy webcams. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
If Forza Motorsport 8 were to miss the launch of the Xbox Series X, I wonder if Microsoft would release it in the first half of 2021? With Horizon 5 getting released in 2022. That would help pad out the release schedule of the console.

Similar to what Nintendo did with the Switch. BotW was the only good game at launch. While Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was released just a month and a half later, followed by Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey.

Having to wait until September 2022 for Horizon 5 would kill me, as I'm pretty much done with Horizon 4 now and need a good racing game to play soon. They had better have a MS multi-IP Kart game coming from Sumo's or Asobo's racing teams if they are going to make us wait that long for Horizon 5.

So are they saving Forza for XO20? Weird to not show it when turn 10 already confirmed it will be shown this year.

trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

They could be spending the extra time to ensure it is of higher quality. Ie no crappy webcams. 

Sony show had good recording quality in early June though. Corona restrictions have been largely lifted for awhile now, enough that MS execs or game devs can get to some local recording booth to record their talking bits, if they don't have a good recording setup at home.