By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10th Annual Greatest Games Event - Discussion Thread

Hey, @Pajderman great list. I see you played PC back then I did too: Heroes of MIght and Magic, Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft. And some other great games like Hotel Dusk. Nice!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Flilix said:

Majora's Mask?

Oh crap, I forgot about that. My hint is flawed.

Umm, make that the first one in 5 years, I guess.

Twilight Princess then.

mZuzek said:
Hiku said:

Then that should be Twilight Princess?

Flilix had it, now I feel bad.

Hint 1: Lots of heights and climbing.
Hint 2: This franchise went open world last year.

Hint 1: No cartoony graphics.

Hint 1: There's not actually a number in the title.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
#34 - Classic and Modern blue.

Sonic Generations

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Flilix said:
Hint 1: Lots of heights and climbing.
Hint 2: This franchise went open world last year.

Breath of the Wild?

Nope, it's still not Breath of the Wild.

(And to be clear, the game in question is not open world, only the most recent game in the franchise is.)

mZuzek said:

Hi.

#33 - Recent re-releases of this game feature a new soundtrack, as the developers broke ties with the original composer.

Super Meat Boy?

Guessed by SanAndreasX

This strange game is oddly attractive. What genre it actually is, is up for debate, but in any case the goal is, in most levels anyway, to destroy dedicated buildings and object with your vehicle. The bulldozer is the standard one you can use for this task. It's the easiest one to control and decently powerful, especially if you come at something at speed. However you can't pick it in every level. Some levels have difficult to control vehicles like the dump truck or the buggy, which barely has any destructive force. Then there's also various vans and cars to move around, accompanied by various easter eggs. You can even use trains and harbour cranes to get you closer to your goals. All in all, this is a curious game, that has to be experienced to be believed. And then I didn't even talk about the post-game bonus levels...

S.Peelman said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
#34 - Classic and Modern blue.

Sonic Generations

Correct!

#33: Did our dashing pilot die? Or does he live? Play the game in Hard Mode to find out.