By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I did something awful and don't think I can gain redemption. (Trigger warning)

BraLoD said:
Buy a LoD copy and everything will be fine.

Lmao for some reason this reply, seems really neat.
To make up for supporting a bad company, support one that did something neat.... I like that idea, brings balance, and rights a minor wrong.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
BraLoD said:
Buy a LoD copy and everything will be fine.

Lmao for some reason this reply, seems really neat.
To make up for supporting a bad company, support one that did something neat.... I like that idea, brings balance, and rights a minor wrong.

It's simple math.

And as soon as he starts playing LoD he won't even remember what a CoD is.

Modern Warefare? Sounds like a cheap (probably Chinese) knock-off. So yeah, you should be very ashamed!

that's fine almost any person is a hypocrite especially gamers. they announce their hate, wrongdoings of a company, how they are going to boycott and delete their accounts. then next day or when the next big game releases, they come back like some dirty heroin addicts and rebuy everygame they had. in the end the company even gets more money.

You are forgiven. Now let me know help you cleanse you of your sin by taking that game away from you :P

Around the Network

You voted with your wallet. Just remember you voted for this when the obvious post review loot boxes and gambling mechanics start to encroach on your fun.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I do not forgive you. And you have damned your soul.

The only chance of penance and repentance is or you to end the game to an address I would provide where it will be exorcised and your sin will be cleansed.

You monster

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

This might result in a permaban

I approve this purchase the best you made

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.