By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I did something awful and don't think I can gain redemption. (Trigger warning)

You voted with your wallet. Just remember you voted for this when the obvious post review loot boxes and gambling mechanics start to encroach on your fun.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I do not forgive you. And you have damned your soul.

The only chance of penance and repentance is or you to end the game to an address I would provide where it will be exorcised and your sin will be cleansed.

You monster

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

This might result in a permaban

I approve this purchase the best you made

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

It could have been worse, you could have pre ordered Stadia......

Lol. I thought like you killed someone or something. Buying CoD isn't that bad.

COKTOE said:
I'm not buying it. No Activision game since COD:WOW in 2008. That's how you boycott. I DID accidentally buy Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition about 4 years ago, for $19.99, but that's because I'm AN IDIOT. My thoughts? Very disappointed. Just like last time. I do hope, in your show of support to the vivisecting organ harvesters, that your dreams aren't haunted by the screams of freshly harvested vivisection victims. But I can't control that.

You want to know boycott? I haven't bought anything with an EA logo, copyright or other affiliation in any capacity, new or used, since I got the expansion of SimCity 4 back in 2003. And that was already a rarity.

CaptainExplosion said:
KLAMarine said:

You must commit Sudoku.

*stabs KLAMarine repeatedly in the ass, then slowly rips out KLA's spine*

*laughs because in god mode

Ganoncrotch said:
You voted with your wallet. Just remember you voted for this when the obvious post review loot boxes and gambling mechanics start to encroach on your fun.

THIS!

Don't forget the XP-throttling and/or increased grind.

Oh and it just came to my attention that the game comes with a giant ass 56 GB update. So basically you need an internet connection and a massive update to play the game you just bought and OWN (because remember, you don't own anything you buy digitally), and this isn't exclusive to multiplayer, either, even the campaign is locked behind the update.

Fuck off, Activision (like I NEEDED any more reason to despise/boycott them).

i thought u spiked a girls drink or harassed someone. You are ok.