By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I did something awful and don't think I can gain redemption. (Trigger warning)

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Well I do think buying CoD is bad money usage, but that is only because I don't like the type of game.
Plus you are buying one game after a long time not a yearly buyer (but if you loved the game and have the money well just buy it).

I forgive you.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

YOU FOOL!!! The prophecy warned us about all about what would happen if anyone bought a CoD copy!!

(looks out the window)

Now we have to clean up this mess again!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'm not buying it. No Activision game since COD:WOW in 2008. That's how you boycott. I DID accidentally buy Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition about 4 years ago, for $19.99, but that's because I'm AN IDIOT. My thoughts? Very disappointed. Just like last time. I do hope, in your show of support to the vivisecting organ harvesters, that your dreams aren't haunted by the screams of freshly harvested vivisection victims. But I can't control that.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

You must commit Sudoku.

Around the Network

Get out of my sight. 😡

Your avy says so! O_O NAH, i'm just kidding with you. xD

I will get CoD Modern Warfare (2019) anytime soon when my friends decided to buy.

Better than boycotts are buy-cotts. The reality is, it is often hard to completely avoid dealing with some companies, especially very big ones. And, even if you can reasonably pull it off, you're also punishing yourself. But, it is totally reasonable to focus your money spending on companies that you do support. So, it's not that you can't buy any Activision games. It's that you should try to buy more games from publishers whose business practices you think are worthy of your support. That lets you play the occasional AAA blockbuster from Activision, but it gives real help, in the form of your gaming dollars, to other, better publishers

It's OK. :)

Aweful? As in 'full of awe'?

This wasn't very awesome to be honest.