By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I did something awful and don't think I can gain redemption. (Trigger warning)

No need for forgiveness, you are free to buy what you want and not what you don't, hail capitalism and free market. You're only a shill if you try defending the company's indefensible actions. Besides, your punishment will come in the form of the lootboxes and microtransactions they'll add to the game down the line lolz.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

What... is even this? An anime? A movie? Why there's a vagina with an eye in this woman's head?

Edit - a movie of an anime it seems. Now curiosity is consuming me and I'll have to watch this shit to have any idea what's going on.

haxxiy said:
Darwinianevolution said:

What... is even this? An anime? A movie? Why there's a vagina with an eye in this woman's head?

Edit - a movie of an anime it seems. Now curiosity is consuming me and I'll have to watch this shit to have any idea what's going on.

Don't bother. It's Neon Genesis Evangelion, it's just weird for weird's sake, you try to find a meaning to it you'll go crazy while the author just put whatever he thought looked cool.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

BOO! Supporting a piece of shit company and enabling their scummy actions. I get the temptation of picking up one of the most lauded CoDs in recent memory, but you seriously couldn't have waited for a used copy so Activi$ion doesn't make money off your purchase?

I said I'm not buying any Activi$ion games from hereon out after their royal... "pants unzipping" they pulled in BO4, and I'm sticking with it.

I'm half-kidding, of course, but the real penance comes when they inevitably throw in an increasingly-grindy progression system and loot boxes. Yes, they said they wouldn't include them, but given Activi$ion's long history of lies and going back on their word, can you really believe them?

John2290 said:
mZuzek said:
I forgive you.

I WISH i could accept but the only forgivness that matters is that of mine and God. 

Well it worked to get rid of zombies mode, so let's give it another try on you.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
haxxiy said:

Don't bother. It's Neon Genesis Evangelion, it's just weird for weird's sake, you try to find a meaning to it you'll go crazy while the author just put whatever he thought looked cool.

That sounds disappointing. I'd be satisfied it was an obscure reference to some Dharmic / Freudian simbolism or something.

John2290 said:

I bought Call of Duty Modern Warefare. 

Jeez, when I read title of thread.... this was not what I was expecting.

Anyways this minor sin is easily forgiven :)
You can be at peace.

BraLoD said:
Buy a LoD copy and everything will be fine.

Lmao for some reason this reply, seems really neat.
To make up for supporting a bad company, support one that did something neat.... I like that idea, brings balance, and rights a minor wrong.

that's fine almost any person is a hypocrite especially gamers. they announce their hate, wrongdoings of a company, how they are going to boycott and delete their accounts. then next day or when the next big game releases, they come back like some dirty heroin addicts and rebuy everygame they had. in the end the company even gets more money.

You are forgiven. Now let me know help you cleanse you of your sin by taking that game away from you :P