By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

I'll join it too.

My list will have some very niche games, however...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
mZuzek said:

More people are always welcome here. Yes, even RolStoppable.

By the way, congratulations on reading the rules.

Yes, I totally read the rules. I am also buying an Xbox.

Congratulation on your new XBox. With Obsidian, InXile and Obsidian under the MS-ubrella now, I probably should too.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

The thread is again starting to sleep. But we need to wake up! Let's make the greatest game event great again!

So I summon more former participants here: @AngryLittleAlchemist @Azuren @coolbeans @drbunnig @jason1637 @KiigelHeart @LimaBean01 @Metallox @Miguel_Zorro 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

mZuzek said:
We've actually had more entrants by now than there were at the same point last year, though the thread itself has had far fewer posts. I think that's down to your work, Mnementh, but we're not as empty as it may seem.

This thread should be highlighted a bit more so that anyone can notice it easily.

Gogo mods,front page sticky?

I'm in.

Around the Network

you'd like to enter

mZuzek said:
SanAndreasX said:
you'd like to enter

Yes, I have.

Do you want to enter?

Yes, of course. Was just messin' with ya and trying to be as literal in following instructions as possible.

mZuzek said:
mZuzek said:
we're not as empty as it may seem.

Don't make me take this back, people.

Just had to jinx it, didn't you?

I’ll talk some more then, bringing some joy and simultaneously bumping the thread;

So last year I just copied and pasted my descriptions from the year before. I know I know, the dedication is real. I was thinking I could make some nice banners for my entries instead, like some of you do each year and I myself did a few years ago.

On second thought I’m not sure how or why anyone should respond to this, or feel joy. Oh well, at least the thread’s been bumped up again.

Allright I'm in. I'll pm my top50 list next week.