By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

Mnementh said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Hell yeah! Count me in! Thanks @Mnementh for the reminder!

Seems the shameless spamming of mentions has some effect on people who didn't see the thead pop up. But this is the 10th greatest game event, so we need even more participants. There are still participants from last year, who didn't find their way here.

This includes @outlawauron @theRepublic @MTZehvor @FarleyMcFirefly @OdinHades @axumblade @GoOnKid @Vinther1991 @Barkley @shikamaru317 @forest-spirit @Super_Boom @Kresnik 

Yo thx, I'm in.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Keybladewielder said:

Well, we are not out of options. We could start by summoning all the people who didn't participate last time but expressed they would this year:

Next time we could summon people who participated last time, but didn't see the thread until now. Or people of different fanbases, to make results more diverse.

Anyways, still a lot of time. It should be possible to get at least 50 people participating again. As it is an anniversary, maybe we get this time to 100 participants. More work for mZuzek.

Good to see my tumbleweed post gave you this idea

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 22 October 2019

I'm in, not sure what I'm in, but sure.

I'm in!

I have a question or concern though: I found the last part of the rules was a little bit confusing. Do I need to submit my list in the form of a PM in addition to just posting the list on the official thread? Or is PMing your list just for people who don't think they'll have the time to participate in the thread itself?

(Also, sorry about missing the analogous thread last year. I know everyone totally missed me.)

Here's how I plan to do this: lots of my top 50 games are ones I have on multiple platforms and I prefer a non-cluttery list, so I'm gonna do what I did last time (which for me was back in 2017) and just list my FAVORITE platform to play each game on rather than every single platform I have it on. Also, I may have to cheat and skip ahead a week or two toward the end because it may not exactly be convenient for me to visit VGC over the holiday festivities, so if that happens, I hope it can be forgiven. I'll try to stick to the daily entry plan as best I can.

Time to get more previous participants into the event. To make this the greatest greatest game event of all time we need more to participate!

So what's up with last years participants @RolStoppable @flashfire926 @Ultrashroomz @Mr_No @Eric2048 @Slarvax @super_etecoon @celador @Farsala @Salnax @StreaK @Zisbest @uran10 @Marth @green_sky @Iveyboi @gooch_destroyer 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I would like to enter.

Link_knight30 said:

I would like to enter.

Welcome, nice to see a new face.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I shall show up, thanks for the mention :)

I'm in! Thanks for the reminder @Mnementh !

I'll try to send in the list early. Probably same as before.