By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anybody trying to lose weight ? heres my story. of 6 days 7lbs lost

dx11332sega said:

I'm now 141lbs and it's almost 1 year anniversary of this thread

That's really great! Congrats for your efforts you really worked hard for a whole year but mate, I need to ask what is your height?

1 year ago I was 76kg (167 lbs) and now I'm 56kg (123 lbs) but I'm 185 cm tall (6 feets 1 inch?), so I'm extremely underweight now and developed both body dysmorphia and anorexia. I finally started to eat properly again this week after one and half month of psychological treatment. My nutritionist said I am the patient with the lowest visceral fat rate she has ever seen and she was... really concerned

Please understand that you need to stop some time, you can't keep losing weight forever right? I think you are probably really nice now, your work payoff, please don't compromise it repeating the same errors as me

Edit: Just saw you're 175 cm, so your weight is really good now, no need to worry, just try to no keep losing it

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 08 August 2020

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

I'm now 141lbs and it's almost 1 year anniversary of this thread

You're fantastic for achieving this,you have shown a good amount of mental strength here!

How are you feeling, and what are you planning to sustain the weight you feel happy with?

dx11332sega said:

my height 174cm . And thanks .Also hope you get well I'm planning for bmi 19.0 still healthy weight so 128lbs I think?

BMI is more like a guide, I advice you to make a bioelectrical impedance analysis. It will reveal your current your muscle mass and fat rates, there is a minimum healthy muscle mass percentage you need to keep, so maybe at 128 lbs your muscle mass rate can be actually lower than ideal. If it's the case maybe you need to work out a bit

dx11332sega said:
Immersiveunreality said:

You're fantastic for achieving this,you have shown a good amount of mental strength here!

How are you feeling, and what are you planning to sustain the weight you feel happy with?

128lbs I think?

Look up what your best BMI is firstly.

After all of this it would be good if you gained some weight,not fat but muscles to fill the room you created in your skin by losing fat and to just be healthy having a better consumption of calories.

After this you can set new goals to keep you motivated,use your new self to do things you could not do before like hiking biking,climb a damn mountain,you can achieve so much on your own if you want to and maybe some dating might give you a new great experience.

Love is the best thing to live for.

dx11332sega said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Look up what your best BMI is firstly.

After all of this it would be good if you gained some weight,not fat but muscles to fill the room you created in your skin by losing fat and to just be healthy having a better consumption of calories.

After this you can set new goals to keep you motivated,use your new self to do things you could not do before like hiking biking,climb a damn mountain,you can achieve so much on your own if you want to and maybe some dating might give you a new great experience.

Love is the best thing to live for.

I checked weight heightand 128lbs is 19.2 normal ^^

The lowest possible was normal for me too but they do not consider all the rest of your personal body structure into it so please be considerate of that.

Around the Network

Ive lost 227 pounds.

bowserthedog said:
Ive lost 227 pounds.

That is awesome,how did you cope with your addiction to food while being on a strict diet?

Immersiveunreality said:
bowserthedog said:
Ive lost 227 pounds.

That is awesome,how did you cope with your addiction to food while being on a strict diet?

For the longest time I ate very few calories during the day and left a decent snack/binge for the end of the day so i always had that to look forward to and didn't feel deprived. But this diet is not sustainable. Eventually, my doctor was willing to put my on Metformin even though Im no diabetic and this allows me to have a much easier relationship with food.  Now I'm just eating 3 healthy meals a day and no snacking. 

Fastest and easiest way to lose weight for most people, water fasting. Choose the best of the options for you, intermittent fasting, alternate day fasting, 3-5 days fasting. If you decide to go longer than that you can, just need to be cautious. My eating habits consist of intermittent fasting of 20 hours of fasting and 4 of feeding. I recently did a 5 day water only fast with optimal results.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I've been trying to do that this year. Down 20kg since January so far. Aiming for another 10kg still though.

My method: Usually eat once a day (1 chicken breast, maybe 2 if I'm feeling greedy and sometimes an egg or 2 as well), occasionally more than 1 meal a day, and sometimes even none. Daily exercise. And finally drinking a lot of wine (I don't know why, but I usually seem to lose quite a bit of weight after a night of heavy drinking).

Please tell me you are joking...

What he says is not too far-fetched, with the exception of the wine, which I suppose is what you're referring to. 

I started my diet program last week and my goal is to drop 43 kg, so about 90 pounds, I think? My breakfast consists of 4 egg whites with one cup of spinach, plus two pieces of bread. Lunch is 90 g of chicken breast, three cups of vegetables and pasta, then on dinner I drink a special milkshake. I also take fat burners. 

It worked the first time two years ago so I hope it does again. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.