By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Human right violations in persecution of Julian Assange?

sethnintendo said:
SpokenTruth said:

Their servers were analyzed.  Why do people still believe they were not?  They were turned over in August of 2015.  Why is it that nearly 4 years later this is still being misunderstood?

Wish someone would "hack" trump email.  See how much this piece of shit really stinks.

donald trump has given much more to charity than you have

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
SpokenTruth said:

Their servers were analyzed.  Why do people still believe they were not?  They were turned over in August of 2015.  Why is it that nearly 4 years later this is still being misunderstood?

Wish someone would "hack" trump email.  See how much this piece of shit really stinks.

Maybe that is why the current administration wants him extradited. "Thanks for releasing Hillaries email. But before you do the same with me, I put you away for the rest of your life."

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

DonFerrari said:
vivster said:
Prison should never be a punishment for non-violent crimes.

So should people that defraud billions or trillions from the government not go to jail?

There are ways to restrict their freedom and punish without putting them in jail,in jail these people cost even more and outside of it they can work towards minimizing the financial debt towards the goverment.

It sucks ass that 'whistleblowing' is even considered a felony in the first place but as for Assange I feel he should've been more prepared to take on far reaching the wrath of America if he's going to make them an enemy. He should've stuck to seeking refuge with America's most bitter enemies such as Russia or China but if he felt that these states were too oppressive for his tastes then he should lay low in some other low profile country ...

Immersiveunreality said:
DonFerrari said:

So should people that defraud billions or trillions from the government not go to jail?

There are ways to restrict their freedom and punish without putting them in jail,in jail these people cost even more and outside of it they can work towards minimizing the financial debt towards the goverment.

Yes certainly they will repay billions of dollar in fraud with social service.

And no, home retention isn't nearly enough.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."