By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dear Nintendo: THIS Is How You Make The Switch BETTER

What do you wish to improve the Switch?

friend messaging 6 16.22%

themes 2 5.41%

Netflix & Crunchyroll 4 10.81%

browser 1 2.70%

eshop music 2 5.41%

Virtual Console 11 29.73%

more Joycon types 4 10.81%

reduced bezel (bigger screen) 0 0%

better battery life 6 16.22%

better kickstand 1 2.70%

Total:37

This video is basically r/nintendoswitch in a nutshell.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

More joy con types. Pleeeaaaase!!!

The only thing I ever wanted on my switch was better display for using it in the sun. My phone works great with sunlight but the switch is horrible you can barely see anything. Even with the antiglare screens although they do help a bit.

Pikmin

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Mnementh said:
COKTOE said:

Looking forward to seeing how the new models of the Switch shake out.

Which new models? Nintendo is already going out of their way and explaining their E3 direct has no hardware announcements.

Well, whenever it, or they, arrive. There will be some kinda revision eventually.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
They don't actually need to make an achievement/trophy system. Just allow others to create one.

I don't need a trophy for jumping on 100 goombas. But if a game already has it on the PC, XB, and PS - then allow it on the Nintendo.

Well, multiplats with achievements have them on Switch too. Disgaea 5 for instance. What people often want are systemwide achievements, notz ones that are only available in the game in question.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

super_etecoon said:
peachbuggy said:
Chibi Robo

I think you and I are the only ones who care about this game.  I so want a true sequel to the first game.

Add me to the list too. The first game and Park Patrol were masterpieces, absolutely fantastic. Another actual sequel would be my most hyped Switch game so far.

Metallox said:
Pikmin

Another person of taste. I need Pikmin 4 in my life. Hell, I'd be happy with an HD port of 1 and 2.

Last edited by RingoGaSuki - on 22 May 2019

One more thing: a lock screen! I want to be able to lock my system so that if it's ever stolen, it's useless.

Barkley said:
Update Super Mario Party that'll make it better. It upsets me that Mario Tennis has been getting tons of updates while Party has got NOTHING, and Party sold so much better too. 6.4m for Party, 2.34m for Tennis and Tennis is the one getting all the support.

Super Mario Party is made by ND Cube while Mario Tennis is made by Camelot. You have to blame ND Cube, not Nintendo or Camelot.

OP: Friend messaging would be cool. Don't want to use a smartphone everytime for inviting friends. A browser would also be nice.

super_etecoon said:
peachbuggy said:
Chibi Robo

I think you and I are the only ones who care about this game.  I so want a true sequel to the first game.

I think you may be right. The original was amazing so a hypothetical sequel would be massively anticipated by me.  I also loved park patrol, so a sequel to that would be amazing to me, too!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!