By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 996 working hour system. Epic games & Fortnite, China tech hell, microsoft employees revolt.

Faelco said:
Mao's estimated "kill count" is between 50 and 70 millions people.

How is that "much lower" than the US in the last 50 years? And how is that comparable? You can't compare a country with lots of different governments, politics and wars, with one dictator who managed to do this on his own in a far shorter time.

Trying to excuse Mao, surely the greatest murdered of all time far above Hitler and Stalin, is unacceptable. What's the next step? "Hitler was actually a cool guy if we compare him to the previous 2000 years of atrocities in the entire world"?

That kill count is highly inflated, under Mao China's population also grew from 546 million to 916 million and life expectancy went from 43.8 years to 61.7 years.  I'm not saying he was great but he definitely not as terrible as most people think he was and he definitely wasn't worse then Hitler or Stalin.



Around the Network

Chris Hu isn't worth paying attention to, he uses globalresearch.ca, a conspiracy website as evidence, they are filled with great articles on the protocols of elder zion, antivaccination, and all the russia today you can handle. It does seem to enjoy crazy left and right wing conspiracies equally as long as they are anti american



I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masschamber said:
Chris Hu said:

The US has killed more people then anybody else in the last 50 years.  So what is your point.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Go back to worshiping Alex Jones instead of making pointless statements.

Did you read actually read that article, the us is responsible for the khmer Rouge because reasons despite being a communist originally installed by north vietnam, us was responsible for every death in the korean, Iran iraq, vietnam, the corruption in the oil for food program in Iraq and more all because , well can't blame the ussr or china, despite starting all of them, but hey if it makes you feel special

The US carpet bombed Cambodia in the late 60s which destabilized the country and made it easy for the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot to take over power.  China was only slightly involved in the Vietnam War.  The USSR supported North Korea during the Korean War and they supported Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War but they definitely didn't start either of those wars.



Chris Hu said:
Faelco said:
Mao's estimated "kill count" is between 50 and 70 millions people.

How is that "much lower" than the US in the last 50 years? And how is that comparable? You can't compare a country with lots of different governments, politics and wars, with one dictator who managed to do this on his own in a far shorter time.

Trying to excuse Mao, surely the greatest murdered of all time far above Hitler and Stalin, is unacceptable. What's the next step? "Hitler was actually a cool guy if we compare him to the previous 2000 years of atrocities in the entire world"?

That kill count is highly inflated, under Mao China's population also grew from 546 million to 916 million and life expectancy went from 43.8 years to 61.7 years.  I'm not saying he was great but he definitely not as terrible as most people think he was and he definitely wasn't worse then Hitler or Stalin.

 Give up, Christ sake your spewing utter rubbish Mao is every part on the same page as Hitler if not actually worse.



masschamber said:
Chris Hu isn't worth paying attention to, he uses globalresearch.ca, a conspiracy website as evidence, they are filled with great articles on the protocols of elder zion, antivaccination, and all the russia today you can handle. It does seem to enjoy crazy left and right wing conspiracies equally as long as they are anti american

The the person that wrote the article doesn't work for that site.



Around the Network
masschamber said:
Chris Hu isn't worth paying attention to, he uses globalresearch.ca, a conspiracy website as evidence, they are filled with great articles on the protocols of elder zion, antivaccination, and all the russia today you can handle. It does seem to enjoy crazy left and right wing conspiracies equally as long as they are anti american

What a childish way to dismiss someone's arguments. Who the hell are you and why should we take you seriously? I mean I have no idea who Chris is, but at least he is not calling for anyone to be dismissed by deafult.



Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

betacon said:
Chris Hu said:

That kill count is highly inflated, under Mao China's population also grew from 546 million to 916 million and life expectancy went from 43.8 years to 61.7 years.  I'm not saying he was great but he definitely not as terrible as most people think he was and he definitely wasn't worse then Hitler or Stalin.

 Give up, Christ sake your spewing utter rubbish Mao is every part on the same page as Hitler if not actually worse.

Well no. Mao did make some horrible mistakes, that cost the lives of millions, and there was real persecution in the country as well, but he was the one who made the Chinese miracle a possibility. Never in the history of the world have we seen more people lifted out from poverty in such a short time. And let's face it, they proved that controlled capitalism can be done, so yeah, for their respective nations Mao is without a doubt a more positive influence on the nation than Hitler. 



Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

betacon said:
Chris Hu said:

That kill count is highly inflated, under Mao China's population also grew from 546 million to 916 million and life expectancy went from 43.8 years to 61.7 years.  I'm not saying he was great but he definitely not as terrible as most people think he was and he definitely wasn't worse then Hitler or Stalin.

 Give up, Christ sake your spewing utter rubbish Mao is every part on the same page as Hitler if not actually worse.

Sure he is just as bad as Hitler even though the population numbers and life expectancy numbers say otherwise.  Also last time I checked Mao didn't start a war that left an entire continent in ruins.



o_O.Q said:

"Also you assume way too much about people you don't know in real life I'm not rich and I don't life a privileged life."

you have a computer and you're a video games enthusiast, that puts you in the 1% of 1% with regards to standard of living on this planet

and those people who were killed by the us? they died for that purpose or haven't you realised that yet?

What a laughable, false-prophetic and downright brainwashed statement. But yeah, you are standing up for Alex Jones, so that pretty much sums it up...



Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Chris Hu said:
betacon said:

 Give up, Christ sake your spewing utter rubbish Mao is every part on the same page as Hitler if not actually worse.

Sure he is just as bad as Hitler even though the population numbers and life expectancy numbers say otherwise.  Also last time I checked Mao didn't start a war that left an entire continent in ruins.

This argument is very poor. Just because Hitler was able to pull Germany out of the despair of post-WW1 reparations doesn't make him good. Being good at leading doesn't matter when your leadership is directly responsible for tens of millions of people.



"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.