By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 996 working hour system. Epic games & Fortnite, China tech hell, microsoft employees revolt.

masschamber said:
Chris Hu said:

Again the article on the site wasn't written by a person that works for that site.  Its not like those numbers in the article are made up.  If you do some further research they are actually on the low end.

They might not be made up but they are completely miss attributed, basically every death can be blamed on communism and its inherently totalitarian nature. The article blames the deaths in the Hungarian uprising on the us for crying out load, 

You need to do some research and maybe read an article or two that isn't written by an anti-imperial activist that is incapable of writing subjectively and at a high school level at best.  

Well if you don't like the article then read William Blum's Rouge State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower, America's Deadliest Import Democracy and Killing Hope: US Military and CIA Interventions since World War II.   All those books go much deeper in the US global involvement since World War II.

Around the Network
betacon said:
hunter_alien said:

Well no. Mao did make some horrible mistakes, that cost the lives of millions, and there was real persecution in the country as well, but he was the one who made the Chinese miracle a possibility. Never in the history of the world have we seen more people lifted out from poverty in such a short time. And let's face it, they proved that controlled capitalism can be done, so yeah, for their respective nations Mao is without a doubt a more positive influence on the nation than Hitler. 

Mao didnt lift China out of anything, 88% of the population was still in extreme poverty in the early 80's, Hitler raised a broken nation where a wheelbarrow full of money couldn't buy you anything, into the worlds superpower within in a decade it doesnt mean he was a good leader. Please China had an agree or die policy like North Korea does now.

I never said he lifted them out of the poverty but his groundwork made it possible. Hitler might have done that, sure, but he managed to ruin it all in 3-4 years, with half the world to follow. This is obviously not the case with China.

Also, I wonder how many people survived nazi persecution, when they stood up against its propaganda machine... Considering Dachau, probably not many.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Chris Hu said:
masschamber said:

They might not be made up but they are completely miss attributed, basically every death can be blamed on communism and its inherently totalitarian nature. The article blames the deaths in the Hungarian uprising on the us for crying out load, 

You need to do some research and maybe read an article or two that isn't written by an anti-imperial activist that is incapable of writing subjectively and at a high school level at best.  

Well if you don't like the article then read William Blum's Rouge State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower, America's Deadliest Import Democracy and Killing Hope: US Military and CIA Interventions since World War II.   All those books go much deeper in the US global involvement since World War II.

You mean another biased piece of of work written by someone that became disillusioned with America and therefore twists everything he can to fit his narrative about how evil America is, his I've read the work and he is incredibly disingenuous as well.  Just wrote a big book doesn't mean he's honest.

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_O.Q said:
china is a communist country

I don't think that's the biggest issue when the country isn't even a democracy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

masschamber said:
Chris Hu said:

You mean another biased piece of of work written by someone that became disillusioned with America and therefore twists everything he can to fit his narrative about how evil America is, his I've read the work and he is incredibly disingenuous as well.  Just wrote a big book doesn't mean he's honest.

I get it you only want to read books by right wingers that lie to your face and tell that everything is hunky-dory and the US is the greatest country on earth.

Around the Network

Rockstar approves.

Chris Hu said:
masschamber said:

I get it you only want to read books by right wingers that lie to your face and tell that everything is hunky-dory and the US is the greatest country on earth.

Yes I should left wingers who lies to my face instead, you really need to learn to go beyond insults, attacks and projection.

I read all the left wing books you wikl suggest and then i did further research, and they always end with dishonesty  Blum much like people noam(command economysoviet client state India demonstrates a failure of capitalism) chomsky  Howard (soviet aggression denier) zinn will ignore everything that contradicts their narrative, blum behaves as if the only cause of all world conflict is us intervention while ignoring everything else. The actually believed that us withdrawal of all forces would magically end all conflict.  He willfully ignored that balking countries want us protection, Islamic terrorism existed well before any us involvement in anything, ignores and downplays Chinese or soviet aggression  (which unfortunately  you seem to accept without question).   How much credit do you given the soviet union for victory in world war 2?  They might have sent many men to die but if the us and British hadn't broken the lift waffe, 

Do you realize the soviet union started ww2 just as much as the third reich

Or ho chi mins treatment of the hmong and montegrad, the nva lied constantly to it's population and actually convinced them the Americans were people, you also seem to forget those 1.5 million Vietnamese that fought in the rva and ignore the fact that something like 85% of civilian casualties were caused by the nva and vietcong 

Stuff like Boko Haram and the mess in ethiopia ? The soviet meddling led to those as well

The Islamic revolution in iran that lead to the Iran iraq war, again Marxist lead. 

Castro made cuba such a paradise a quarter of the population fled the country

China and e soviet union were incredible aggressive after ww2, the soviet union conquered half of europe , the soviet frankly without soviet and chinese aggression the us probably would have gone right back isolationism after ww2

Also give a read into Green revolution, antibiotics,  and all the other modernization that ce out of the west and specifically the us before you give moa credit for growing china's population and research the 4 pests campaign before insisting the deaths in the great leap forward are exaggerated.

Ka-pi96 said:
Chris Hu said:

Sure I buy into conspiracy theories you sure like to talk about yourself go back to watching Alex Jones.  Also if trying make a point at least use correct grammar.

My grammar is correct most of the time, masschamber's used incomplete sentences, grammar errors and wrong capitalization in his replies.

Chris Hu said:
Ka-pi96 said:

My grammar is correct most of the time, masschamber's used incomplete sentences, grammar errors and wrong capitalization in his replies.

Oh boy, that's what you're going to hide behind, typing on a phone a 2 in the morning with a fever I'm not going to obsess over sentence structure and capitalization

masschamber said:
Chris Hu said:

Yes I should left wingers who lies to my face instead, you really need to learn to go beyond insults, attacks and projection.

I read all the left wing books you wikl suggest and then i did further research, and they always end with dishonesty  Blum much like people noam(command economysoviet client state India demonstrates a failure of capitalism) chomsky  Howard (soviet aggression denier) zinn will ignore everything that contradicts their narrative, blum behaves as if the only cause of all world conflict is us intervention while ignoring everything else. The actually believed that us withdrawal of all forces would magically end all conflict.  He willfully ignored that balking countries want us protection, Islamic terrorism existed well before any us involvement in anything, ignores and downplays Chinese or soviet aggression  (which unfortunately  you seem to accept without question).   How much credit do you given the soviet union for victory in world war 2?  They might have sent many men to die but if the us and British hadn't broken the lift waffe, 

Do you realize the soviet union started ww2 just as much as the third reich

Or ho chi mins treatment of the hmong and montegrad, the nva lied constantly to it's population and actually convinced them the Americans were people, you also seem to forget those 1.5 million Vietnamese that fought in the rva and ignore the fact that something like 85% of civilian casualties were caused by the nva and vietcong 

Stuff like Boko Haram and the mess in ethiopia ? The soviet meddling led to those as well

The Islamic revolution in iran that lead to the Iran iraq war, again Marxist lead. 

Castro made cuba such a paradise a quarter of the population fled the country

China and e soviet union were incredible aggressive after ww2, the soviet union conquered half of europe , the soviet frankly without soviet and chinese aggression the us probably would have gone right back isolationism after ww2

Also give a read into Green revolution, antibiotics,  and all the other modernization that ce out of the west and specifically the us before you give moa credit for growing china's population and research the 4 pests campaign before insisting the deaths in the great leap forward are exaggerated.

????????????? "Yes I should left wingers who lie to my face instead"  Again with the bad grammar if you trying to make a point at least try using proper grammar.