Forums - Politics Discussion - 996 working hour system. Epic games & Fortnite, China tech hell, microsoft employees revolt.

betacon said:
Chris Hu said:

That kill count is highly inflated, under Mao China's population also grew from 546 million to 916 million and life expectancy went from 43.8 years to 61.7 years.  I'm not saying he was great but he definitely not as terrible as most people think he was and he definitely wasn't worse then Hitler or Stalin.

Give up, Christ sake your spewing utter rubbish Mao is every part on the same page as Hitler if not actually worse.

Well no. Mao did make some horrible mistakes, that cost the lives of millions, and there was real persecution in the country as well, but he was the one who made the Chinese miracle a possibility. Never in the history of the world have we seen more people lifted out from poverty in such a short time. And let's face it, they proved that controlled capitalism can be done, so yeah, for their respective nations Mao is without a doubt a more positive influence on the nation than Hitler. 

Around the Network
betacon said:
Chris Hu said:

That kill count is highly inflated, under Mao China's population also grew from 546 million to 916 million and life expectancy went from 43.8 years to 61.7 years.  I'm not saying he was great but he definitely not as terrible as most people think he was and he definitely wasn't worse then Hitler or Stalin.

Give up, Christ sake your spewing utter rubbish Mao is every part on the same page as Hitler if not actually worse.

Sure he is just as bad as Hitler even though the population numbers and life expectancy numbers say otherwise.  Also last time I checked Mao didn't start a war that left an entire continent in ruins.

o_O.Q said:

"Also you assume way too much about people you don't know in real life I'm not rich and I don't life a privileged life."

you have a computer and you're a video games enthusiast, that puts you in the 1% of 1% with regards to standard of living on this planet

and those people who were killed by the us? they died for that purpose or haven't you realised that yet?

What a laughable, false-prophetic and downright brainwashed statement. But yeah, you are standing up for Alex Jones, so that pretty much sums it up...

Chris Hu said:
betacon said:

Sure he is just as bad as Hitler even though the population numbers and life expectancy numbers say otherwise.  Also last time I checked Mao didn't start a war that left an entire continent in ruins.

This argument is very poor. Just because Hitler was able to pull Germany out of the despair of post-WW1 reparations doesn't make him good. Being good at leading doesn't matter when your leadership is directly responsible for tens of millions of people.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Chris Hu said:

This argument is very poor. Just because Hitler was able to pull Germany out of the despair of post-WW1 reparations doesn't make him good. Being good at leading doesn't matter when your leadership is directly responsible for tens of millions of people.

??????What are you even trying to say here I never said that Hitler was good the only thing I said is that Mao wasn't as bad a Hitler or Stalin.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
masschamber said:

Did you read actually read that article, the us is responsible for the khmer Rouge because reasons despite being a communist originally installed by north vietnam, us was responsible for every death in the korean, Iran iraq, vietnam, the corruption in the oil for food program in Iraq and more all because , well can't blame the ussr or china, despite starting all of them, but hey if it makes you feel special

The US carpet bombed Cambodia in the late 60s which destabilized the country and made it easy for the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot to take over power.  China was only slightly involved in the Vietnam War.  The USSR supported North Korea during the Korean War and they supported Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War but they definitely didn't start either of those wars.

The nva was already using Cambodia as a supply route and had already backed pol pot, the commie buddies had every intention of putting one of theirs into power, North vietnam and by extension the ussr and china is responsible, the nva didn't need to invade the rva  just like north Korea didn't need to invade South korea, soviet aggression  in both those cases 

300000 men and 100s of millions in aid is barely involved? That's funny way of seeing things, us didn't start those wars either but your conspiracy site has no problem blaming the us for them.  I also find it funny that the soviet invasion of Afghanistan was totally fine.  I wonder what excuses you come up for the ussr 1922 invasion of poland, communist french sabotage during the onset of ww2, the 4 pests campaign and the aral sea

I wonder if you can come up with a way to  deny the us credit for the green revolution as well

You really need to stop buying the communist party line, 

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone keep in mind Chris Hu buys into conspiracy theories and is lies and misinformation, the article he sites is by a crack pot that keeps rehashing the same lies again and again

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunter_alien said:
betacon said:

Well no. Mao did make some horrible mistakes, that cost the lives of millions, and there was real persecution in the country as well, but he was the one who made the Chinese miracle a possibility. Never in the history of the world have we seen more people lifted out from poverty in such a short time. And let's face it, they proved that controlled capitalism can be done, so yeah, for their respective nations Mao is without a doubt a more positive influence on the nation than Hitler. 

Mao didnt lift China out of anything, 88% of the population was still in extreme poverty in the early 80's, Hitler raised a broken nation where a wheelbarrow full of money couldn't buy you anything, into the worlds superpower within in a decade it doesnt mean he was a good leader. Please China had an agree or die policy like North Korea does now.

masschamber said:
Chris Hu said:

The US carpet bombed Cambodia in the late 60s which destabilized the country and made it easy for the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot to take over power.  China was only slightly involved in the Vietnam War.  The USSR supported North Korea during the Korean War and they supported Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War but they definitely didn't start either of those wars.

The nva was already using Cambodia as a supply route and had already backed pol pot, the commie buddies had every intention of putting one of theirs into power, North vietnam and by extension the ussr and china is responsible, the nva didn't need to invade the rva  just like north Korea didn't need to invade South korea, soviet aggression  in both those cases 

300000 men and 100s of millions in aid is barely involved? That's funny way of seeing things, us didn't start those wars either but your conspiracy site has no problem blaming the us for them.  I also find it funny that the soviet invasion of Afghanistan was totally fine.  I wonder what excuses you come up for the ussr 1922 invasion of poland, communist french sabotage during the onset of ww2, the 4 pests campaign and the aral sea

I wonder if you can come up with a way to  deny the us credit for the green revolution as well

You really need to stop buying the communist party line, 

Again the article on the site wasn't written by a person that works for that site.  Its not like those numbers in the article are made up.  If you do some further research they are actually on the low end.

masschamber said:
Everyone keep in mind Chris Hu buys into conspiracy theories and is lies and misinformation, the article he sites is by a crack pot that keeps rehashing the same lies again and again

Sure I buy into conspiracy theories you sure like to talk about yourself go back to watching Alex Jones.  Also if trying make a point at least use correct grammar.