By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Wii U title(s) should Nintendo now port to the Switch?

What game would you like to be ported?

Tokio Mirage Sessions #FE 18 24.32%

NES Remix 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 8 10.81%

Nintendoland 1 1.35%

Paper Mario: Color Splash 4 5.41%

Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars 0 0%

Pikmin 3 7 9.46%

Something else 20 27.03%

Please, no more ports!!! 14 18.92%

Other, Micheal Pachter, etc... 2 2.70%

Total:74
Doctor_MG said:
TomaTito said:

No more ports please, just release the sequels.

Going to be a whole generation without a new Mario Kart.
See you on all in Mario Kart Tour.

What's the point of sequels for products practically no one had the opportunity to play?

I own a Wii U now, so I do have the opportunity to play these, but many people don't. In all honesty, I'd be much more likely to play these games on the Switch than the Wii U anyway. Especially Xenoblade X.

A sequel would normally improve the gameplay and scope of a game... but obviously this would be case by case dependant.

As for Xenoblade X, as dunkey would say, "Who gives a shit, it's an RPG, boys. Story doesn't matter. It's ALL about the action baby."

@d21lewis: No worries, everyone can have fun with MK8 now, I'm just more been there done that.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
The best one, Super Mario 3D World.

Thats all that came to mind for me as well.

Xenoblade Chronicles X 900p (with less pop-in) and the ability to drop affinity/main quests... Dream come true. Maybe they could add hit detection for objects too ;P

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Xenoblade X sold just about as well as Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii and it got a sequal, I don't see the issue.

The Wonderful 101

Around the Network
HoangNhatAnh said:

Where is Xenoblade Chronicles X in the poll?

My thoughts exactly. Seems not very well thought through.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

HoangNhatAnh said:

Jumpin said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

I left that one out since we already got Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and choosing titles/series which don't have a counterpart on the Switch yet. It was done on purpose, but I see that I shouldn't have left that one out.

TomaTito said:
Doctor_MG said:

What's the point of sequels for products practically no one had the opportunity to play?

I own a Wii U now, so I do have the opportunity to play these, but many people don't. In all honesty, I'd be much more likely to play these games on the Switch than the Wii U anyway. Especially Xenoblade X.

A sequel would normally improve the gameplay and scope of a game... but obviously this would be case by case dependant.

As for Xenoblade X, as dunkey would say, "Who gives a shit, it's an RPG, boys. Story doesn't matter. It's ALL about the action baby."

@d21lewis: No worries, everyone can have fun with MK8 now, I'm just more been there done that.

I don't know, the completionist in me wouldn't want to buy a sequel without playing the original. Unless it's a sports game. But, not everyone is like me. 

Bofferbrauer2 said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Jumpin said:

I left that one out since we already got Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and choosing titles/series which don't have a counterpart on the Switch yet. It was done on purpose, but I see that I shouldn't have left that one out.

Xenoblade and Xenoblade X are very different though. One is deep story, characters development and nice soundtrack. One is open world, complicated gameplay and great side quests system 

just realized poll option also missing the best Wii u game Mario 3d world