By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Wii U title(s) should Nintendo now port to the Switch?

What game would you like to be ported?

Tokio Mirage Sessions #FE 18 24.32%

NES Remix 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 8 10.81%

Nintendoland 1 1.35%

Paper Mario: Color Splash 4 5.41%

Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars 0 0%

Pikmin 3 7 9.46%

Something else 20 27.03%

Please, no more ports!!! 14 18.92%

Other, Micheal Pachter, etc... 2 2.70%

Total:74

I demand Xenoblade X port with extra story details that lead right into Xenoblade X2. I have been wanting to replay Xenoblade X again but I don't want to erase my file. A Switch port will fix that!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I don't know why you included Mario vs. Donkey Kong, but not Xenoblade Chronicles X or even Windwaker HD.

What's the point of sequels for products practically no one had the opportunity to play?

I own a Wii U now, so I do have the opportunity to play these, but many people don't. In all honesty, I'd be much more likely to play these games on the Switch than the Wii U anyway. Especially Xenoblade X.

TomaTito said:

No more ports please, just release the sequels.

Going to be a whole generation without a new Mario Kart.
See you on all in Mario Kart Tour.

What's the point of sequels for products practically no one had the opportunity to play?

I own a Wii U now, so I do have the opportunity to play these, but many people don't. In all honesty, I'd be much more likely to play these games on the Switch than the Wii U anyway. Especially Xenoblade X.

@TomaTito I would argue that Mario Kart 8 IS the gen 8 Mario Kart and that the Switch and WiiU are of the same gen...but I'm not going down that rabbit hole.

Around the Network

None honestly.

I want Pikmin 3, but as part of a trilogy pack with 1+2. I'd rather they remaster GC/Wii games if anything at this point.

I'd buy Paper mario Color Splash in a heartbeat.

I'd also be interested in Woolly World, but after Crafted World it doesn't seem very probable...

Xenoblade X is the best wii u game not ported yet to switch.

I do understand the feeling of no more ports, but I think fatal frame is a good exception. I hate that these ports have been $60 but I'd pay it for f frame

X

It boogles my mind that Nintendo still havent decided to port that game over.It has so much potential on Switch.

And it troubles me that this game wasnt even an option on the poll.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1