By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Alex Jones Claims Psychosis Made Him Believe SAndy Hook Shooting Was Staged

A little late to plead insanity. It's a matter of courtroom record that his lawyer described him as a performance artist and that his persona was just a role he played.

Sounds like he's still putting on an act.

Around the Network

Surprise surprise, Alex Jones is crazy.

vivster said:
o_O.Q said:

this is not true, alex jones was vehemently opposed to george bush

in fact i don't even think alex jones is on the right, he supports trump but that's because he opposes hillary's foreign policy which has lead to the deaths of millions of people in the middle east

Oh come on, you know as well as I do that he is against most liberal values. His fucking audience is 99% on the right while the last 1% doesn't know where left or right is.

like what? give me examples or all you have is assertions

he's not against homosexuality

he's not against women's rights

he's for smaller government (a liberal value in case you didn't know )

etc etc etc

oh and btw "liberal" and "left" are not the same, some liberal values are housed on the "right" and others on the "left"

Last edited by o_O.Q - on 30 March 2019

Hiku said:

From what I read in the article, he didn't specify that he was wrong about Sandy hook. Did he ever do that in the video?
Because in the citation he is saying that he has been wrong about some things being staged, because of psychosis.

The fact that he started a new conspiracy theory over the suicide of one of the harassed Sandy Hook parents just a few days ago isn't a good sign.

WTF??? Are you serious?

Seriously, how sick can he be?

o_O.Q said:

like what? give me examples or all you have is assertions

he's not against homosexuality

Yeah, I'm sure the LGBTQ community just loves when he (and InfoWars in general) says that gay people are the result of chemical warfare, or when he says that Drag Queens should be burned alive, or when he accuses Michelle Obama of being a "tranny", or when he promotes stories accusing various political figures of homosexuality or homosexual behavior (ex. Hillary Clinton is a lesbian, or Marco Rubio engaged gay prostitutes, or Glenn Beck is gay, or Mark Cuban is gay, or Obama is gay), or when he says that gay rights are a pathway to pedophilia, or when he accuses the LGBTQ community of advocating deviant sexual activities such as having sex with cars, or when he blames the Pulse Nightclub shooting on the LGBTQ community, or when he says same sex marriage is invalid, or when he claims that transgender bathroom access is about "jacking with" children, or when he claims that the only people affected by anti bathroom access bills are "creepy perverts", or when he says that Obama is launching a "gay war against marriage", or when he calls homosexuality a destructive lifestyle, or when he uses terms like "cocksucker" or "leather daddy" or "tranny".

What a guy. Just a stunningly brave supporter of the LGBTQ community.

Around the Network
OhNoYouDont said:
Snoopy said:

I won't lie, I thought something was up back in the day with Sandyhook. We were getting a bunch of mass shootings out of nowhere. The father laughing after his child was killed was weird. Not to mention the media didn't help at all when they were pushing their gun control agenda shortly after the shooting instead of giving us more information. I don't think it is a hoax now or even back then. I just questioned it all because it was just a bizarre situation.

I haven't kept up with Alex Jones, but from what I heard he is being sued by sandy hook parents. The problem I have is unless he told people to harass them, he shouldn't be sued. Reminds me a little of the situation where the president got blamed for Jews being killed in a synagogue after criticizing George Soros. 

Just curious. What mass shooting hasn't resulted in a response for gun control?

Alex Jones is the type of human the world would be better off without. I hope he gets what he deserves.

They all do, but there was hardly any information on what happened at Sandy Hook. Everyone was completely focused on gun control.

Wow, what a coward man...

o_O.Q said:
vivster said:
Except that his psychosis only activated on statements from the left while blindly believing anything that came from the right. That should be a very interesting case for psychologists to study.

this is not true, alex jones was vehemently opposed to george bush

in fact i don't even think alex jones is on the right, he supports trump but that's because he opposes hillary's foreign policy which has lead to the deaths of millions of people in the middle east

Wasn't he against Bill Clinton too? Bringing rape into it?

From what I know from back then was that Alex Jones was against the Iraq and Afghan war, but he was an anti globalist isolationist throughout next to being a conservative. 

Snoopy said:
OhNoYouDont said:

Just curious. What mass shooting hasn't resulted in a response for gun control?

Alex Jones is the type of human the world would be better off without. I hope he gets what he deserves.

They all do, but there was hardly any information on what happened at Sandy Hook. Everyone was completely focused on gun control.

Because that's how it should be. These acts are done for fame and attention, constantly focusing on the actual shooting is what we shouldn't do. Don't plaster the shooter's face all over the news and constantly flash body counts the media should talk about how we should move forward and prevent these things from happening and gun control is 1 of many solutions

Being obnoxious is now considered psychosis?? Explains a lot of people...