By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Alex Jones Claims Psychosis Made Him Believe SAndy Hook Shooting Was Staged

collint0101 said:
Snoopy said:

They all do, but there was hardly any information on what happened at Sandy Hook. Everyone was completely focused on gun control.

Because that's how it should be. These acts are done for fame and attention, constantly focusing on the actual shooting is what we shouldn't do. Don't plaster the shooter's face all over the news and constantly flash body counts the media should talk about how we should move forward and prevent these things from happening and gun control is 1 of many solutions

Or they could leave politics out of it, instead of standing on the graves of kids to push their political agenda.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
collint0101 said:

Because that's how it should be. These acts are done for fame and attention, constantly focusing on the actual shooting is what we shouldn't do. Don't plaster the shooter's face all over the news and constantly flash body counts the media should talk about how we should move forward and prevent these things from happening and gun control is 1 of many solutions

Or they could leave politics out of it, instead of standing on the graves of kids to push their political agenda.

Well when is it an appropriate time to push for political change? These shootings are basically a monthly occurrence, 2 people died in a mass shooting just a few days ago. It doesn't matter when we talk about it it's going to be within a few weeks of another tragedy

Snoopy said:
collint0101 said:

Personally I think that trying to actually do something so this doesn't happen every other month is one of the best things that you could do, but it seems some people just want to live in the perpetual "its too soon to talk about solutions" cycle. Gun control isn't simply "politics", it is about trying to save lives.

collint0101 said:
Snoopy said:

Well when is it an appropriate time to push for political change? These shootings are basically a monthly occurrence, 2 people died in a mass shooting just a few days ago. It doesn't matter when we talk about it it's going to be within a few weeks of another tragedy

At an organize political debate. Also, statistically there has been less gun related deaths since 1990's. Showing again, the problem isn't guns. 

sundin13 said:
o_O.Q said:

like what? give me examples or all you have is assertions

he's not against homosexuality

Yeah, I'm sure the LGBTQ community just loves when he (and InfoWars in general) says that gay people are the result of chemical warfare, or when he says that Drag Queens should be burned alive, or when he accuses Michelle Obama of being a "tranny", or when he promotes stories accusing various political figures of homosexuality or homosexual behavior (ex. Hillary Clinton is a lesbian, or Marco Rubio engaged gay prostitutes, or Glenn Beck is gay, or Mark Cuban is gay, or Obama is gay), or when he says that gay rights are a pathway to pedophilia, or when he accuses the LGBTQ community of advocating deviant sexual activities such as having sex with cars, or when he blames the Pulse Nightclub shooting on the LGBTQ community, or when he says same sex marriage is invalid, or when he claims that transgender bathroom access is about "jacking with" children, or when he claims that the only people affected by anti bathroom access bills are "creepy perverts", or when he says that Obama is launching a "gay war against marriage", or when he calls homosexuality a destructive lifestyle, or when he uses terms like "cocksucker" or "leather daddy" or "tranny".

What a guy. Just a stunningly brave supporter of the LGBTQ community.

"just loves when he (and InfoWars in general) says that gay people are the result of chemical warfare"

you do understand that atrazine has been shown to have feminisation effects on frogs right? this is what he was referring to

"

Atrazine induces complete feminization and chemical castration in male African clawed frogs"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

"or when he accuses the LGBTQ community of advocating deviant sexual activities such as having sex with cars"

there are aspects of that community that advocate sex with inanimate objects

what is your problem with people having sex with inanimate objects?

i personally think people should be able to do it with whatever they want once consent is not violated, but supposedly your implied stance here is different, if so why?

"or when he claims that transgender bathroom access is about "jacking with" children"

there are legitimate concerns with regards to this issue

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/11/transgender-prisoner-who-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life

the problem is that since this issue is predicated solely on "identity" it can be exploited, do you deny that?

"or when he says that Drag Queens should be burned alive"

"or when he says that gay rights are a pathway to pedophilia"

"when he blames the Pulse Nightclub shooting on the LGBTQ community"

"when he says same sex marriage is invalid"

"when he claims that the only people affected by anti bathroom access bills are "creepy perverts"

i don't see a quote here just assertions

"or when he calls homosexuality a destructive lifestyle"

in what sense? if he's arguing that children are not produced and it could result in population decline if it becomes practiced by the majority then he'd be right

that does not mean that there is anything wrong with the lifestyle just that it does not lead to population growth

"when he uses terms like "cocksucker" or "leather daddy" or "tranny"."

as do most people although i must admit that i've never heard the term leather daddy

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
o_O.Q said:

this is not true, alex jones was vehemently opposed to george bush

in fact i don't even think alex jones is on the right, he supports trump but that's because he opposes hillary's foreign policy which has lead to the deaths of millions of people in the middle east

Wasn't he against Bill Clinton too? Bringing rape into it?

From what I know from back then was that Alex Jones was against the Iraq and Afghan war, but he was an anti globalist isolationist throughout next to being a conservative. 

"but he was an anti globalist isolationist"

which is a good thing and would be a liberal value

the alternative has lead to the destruction of a wide array of countries across the world most notably in the middle east and the loss of millions of lives

in many instances based on lies "weapons of mass destruction" "gaddafi is a vicious distator and we'll make things better for the people there" "assad must fall"

bill clinton was an evil man, he used his position of power and authority to rape his subordinate

now you could argue that she consented to giving him a blowjob, but you have to acknowledge the power imbalance at play in that situation, could she really say no? when she depended on that job to pay her bills? could she really say no to her boss? especially considering how powerful he was

Last edited by o_O.Q - on 30 March 2019

o_O.Q said:

"just loves when he (and InfoWars in general) says that gay people are the result of chemical warfare"

you do understand that atrazine has been shown to have feminisation effects on frogs right? this is what he was referring to

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

"or when he accuses the LGBTQ community of advocating deviant sexual activities such as having sex with cars"

there are aspects of that community that advocate sex with inanimate objects

what is your problem with people having sex with inanimate objects?

i personally think people should be able to do it with whatever they want once consent is not violated, but supposedly your implied stance here is different, if so why?

"or when he claims that transgender bathroom access is about "jacking with" children"

there are legitimate concerns with regards to this issue

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/11/transgender-prisoner-who-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life

the problem is that since this issue is predicated solely on "identity" it can be exploited, do you deny that?

"or when he says that Drag Queens should be burned alive"

"or when he says that gay rights are a pathway to pedophilia"

"when he blames the Pulse Nightclub shooting on the LGBTQ community"

"when he says same sex marriage is invalid"

"when he claims that the only people affected by anti bathroom access bills are "creepy perverts"

i don't see a quote here just assertions

"or when he calls homosexuality a destructive lifestyle"

in what sense? if he's arguing that children are not produced and it could result in population decline if it becomes practiced by the majority then he'd be right

that does not mean that there is anything wrong with the lifestyle just that it does not lead to population growth

"when he uses terms like "cocksucker" or "leather daddy" or "tranny"."

as do most people although i must admit that i've never heard the term leather daddy

Please, double down harder defending Alex Fucking Jones.

Be my guest.

As a bonus, here is a bit from how Alex Jones answers what he thinks about same sex marriage:

"They have a lot of camp followers that are useful idiots that really think, hey, it's my right, when they can go and have contractual, basically relationships that are the same as marriage but not called marriage. So they want to overrun that. It is an aggressive recruiting effort. It is being shoved on 5-year-old school students in the United States. Five-year-olds shouldn't be taught about heterosexual sex or homosexual sex or anything else. So it's the state promoting pedophilia, because they're a bunch of pedophiles. I mean, look at all the pedophile scandals. I mean, it's pedophile scandals in the BBC, in the government, in the churches. Not because there's a lot of pedophiles, but because it's a guild, it's a cult of pedophiles trying to take everything over. That's it. They're on the side of the devil."

Snoopy said:
collint0101 said:

At an organize political debate. Also, statistically there has been less gun related deaths since 1990's. Showing again, the problem isn't guns. 

It is an organized political debate, like there was legitimately a televised debate between the head of the NRA and gun rights advocates after parkland. This is just a dishonest deflection tactic. Tragedy is a call for action, a reason to have these conversations. If we just bury our heads in the sand and wait for some kind of grace period we're just running the clock until the next big shooting. 

collint0101 said:
Snoopy said:

It is an organized political debate, like there was legitimately a televised debate between the head of the NRA and gun rights advocates after parkland. This is just a dishonest deflection tactic. Tragedy is a call for action, a reason to have these conversations. If we just bury our heads in the sand and wait for some kind of grace period we're just running the clock until the next big shooting. 

No, it isn't a debate when you only hear one side of the story from mainstream media. Liberals are typically the ones burying their heads in the sand. That or they like to shut people down from speaking completely.

Snoopy said:
collint0101 said:

...That isn't how statistics work.