By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KLAMarine said:

Hiku said:

Do you have some problem reading for yourself?

After you've read through it, make your point, and then I'll respond.

Just read through it, don't recall any names or footage with regards to the claims below.

On-duty cops defending the Capitol building told BuzzFeed that some of the rioters showed them their police badges.
"[One guy] pulled out his badge and he said, ‘We’re doing this for you.’ Another guy had his badge. So I was like, ‘well, you gotta be kidding.’”
Black Capitol Police Officers Describe The Racism They Faced (buzzfeednews.com)

Several off-duty cops identified as being present are under investigation regarding whether or not they took part in the riots. Some of them may be the aforementioned ones that showed their badges to on-duty cops.

Regarding the cops being investigated/suspended pending investigation, some were named, and others were not. 
For example:

- In Zelienople, Pennsylvania; police are reviewing whether or not one of their officers, Timothy Goldie, acted unlawfully during the D.C. unrest.
- The Seattle Police Department recently announced that two of its officers had been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation into their alleged participation in the insurrection

Though it doesnt really make a difference when 1.) they're still under investigation, and/or 2.) it's their respective police department announcing this.

As for the on-duty cops that say they saw police badges, it is very easy for a news publication to verify whether the people they interview are in fact employed as law enforcement.
Unfortunately, cops snitching on other cops doesn't usually pan out very well. So them not having their name publicized in the newspaper is pretty standard proceedure.

We also have a retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Colonel, Larry Rendell Brock, arrested by the FBI after being caught on camera inside the building:

FBI Arrests Grapevine Man Photographed in Tactical Gear on US Senate Floor – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth (nbcdfw.com)

And a GOP lawmaker was arrested as well after livestreaming himself on Facebook:

GOP Lawmaker Resigns After Getting Arrested For Participating In U.S. Capitol Riot - NowThis (nowthisnews.com)

And the woman that was shot and killed was former air-force.

One cop in there were taking selfies with the rioters.
Officer appears to pose for selfie with rioter (cnn.com)

So off-duty cops seems pretty expected at this point.

Last edited by Hiku - 5 days ago

Around the Network

You know what is scary and kind of impressive at the same time. All the arrests across the country.

Just shows how much the American government agencies knows about you and your identity.

In Australia we can't even find a criminal on CCTV footage without people calling in to identify them lol.

Cobretti2 said:

You know what is scary and kind of impressive at the same time. All the arrests across the country.

Just shows how much the American government agencies knows about you and your identity.

In Australia we can't even find a criminal on CCTV footage without people calling in to identify them lol.

FBI said they've recieved over 120 000 pictures/videos (that's on top of what they've been able to find themselves), and a lot of people have been identified because people called in to ID them.
The former U.S. Air Force Lt. Colonel I posted about above was identified by his ex-wife.

An 18 year old spotted her mom, aunt and uncle, and reported them:
Why this teenager publicly ID'd her family at D.C's pro-Trump protests | CBC Radio

The reason so many are easy to identify is probably mainly because so few of them were wearing masks. So law enforcement interview the ones they know, and ask them to give up the names of other people that were there, and so on.

Apparently there are now 15'000 heavily armed men guarding the inauguration ceremony.
Given that almost 50% of Americans voted for Trump, we can roughly guess:
Let's assume 30% of those guards are Trumpists, so 4500 Minitrumps.
Let's assume that only 0.5% of those are Trumpnutjobs.
That makes roughly 20 heavily armed nutjobs at the ceremony.
Now if I were the guy organising the event,I wouldn't worry too much about the nutjobs trying to come to DC for the event, I'd rather worry about the nutjobs already here...

JWeinCom said:
Hiku said:

May I ask where you get your news that you confidently proclaim to know that none of the people there meant them harm?
Even if there wasn't an abundance of evidence pointing to the contrary, that would be a strange asumption to make. And there is.

And aside from the bombs that were found, a group of rioters chanted "Hang Mike Pence."

Trump supporters threaten to hang Mike Pence at Capitol - YouTube

Add to that a disturbing amount of messages posted on fringe far right social media groups, planning to assassinate these politicians on Jan 6, and I'd like to know how you're so confident that these things didn't happen.

Clearly, these are all antifas pretending to be Trump supporters. 

None of this proves they were out to kill anyone. You have over a 100 mill trump supporters, many who feel theyhave been screwed over. I'm sure there are many. Hardcore supporters, yet no one has taken arms and gone to the streets guns firing. No terrorist attacks, in any of the 52 states.  Where is this fanatic outrage in the streets?? Their hero and the president , leader has called foul play and yet no riots in the streets. 

What about the 5 that died in the protest? Not a single tear was shed or ounce of care was given. So much for this idea of a united states and united people, or a president for the people. The realitiy is everyone is out for themselves, no one really cares for that other person, his or her history and what they have contributed to the country. A human is no more than something this is dispensable.  As long as you belong in the same camp is all that matters.  

Around the Network
KratosLives said:

None of this proves they were out to kill anyone. You have over a 100 mill trump supporters, many who feel theyhave been screwed over. I'm sure there are many. Hardcore supporters, yet no one has taken arms and gone to the streets guns firing. No terrorist attacks, in any of the 52 states.  Where is this fanatic outrage in the streets?? Their hero and the president , leader has called foul play and yet no riots in the streets. 

What about the 5 that died in the protest? Not a single tear was shed or ounce of care was given. So much for this idea of a united states and united people, or a president for the people. The realitiy is everyone is out for themselves, no one really cares for that other person, his or her history and what they have contributed to the country. A human is no more than something this is dispensable.  As long as you belong in the same camp is all that matters.  

Why do you think this thing is not laughed off and so much effort is being spent to track down the rioters? Why so much effort is spent not to let this happen again?

And what do you think proves intent to harm or kill?

KratosLives said:

None of this proves they were out to kill anyone.

Defending planting bombs as not being proof of murderous intent has got to be a new low.

KratosLives said:
yet no one has taken arms and gone to the streets . No terrorist attacks in any of the 52 states.  Where is this fanatic outrage in the streets??

There were armed people, riots and terrorist attacks at the Capitol Building.
They don't get props for not discharging a gun when A.) they failed to get a hold of their targets, and B.) everyone that crossed their path was armed law enforcement.

Hiku said:
KratosLives said:

None of this proves they were out to kill anyone.

Defending planting bombs as not being proof of murderous intent has got to be a new low.

KratosLives said:
yet no one has taken arms and gone to the streets . No terrorist attacks in any of the 52 states.  Where is this fanatic outrage in the streets??

There were armed people, riots and terrorist attacks at the Capitol Building.
They don't get props for not discharging a gun when A.) they failed to get a hold of their targets, and B.) everyone that crossed their path was armed law enforcement.

I've seen false evidence been used in the past and be disproved later, so i'm not going to be as easily mislead by the media like most people, who like sheep follow and believe everything they are shown all the time. And apparently in the usa you have a right to bear arms or something like that, so it doesn't mean they went in with intent to shoot. In fact on one did any shooting but the cops, even on those turned away from them.

KratosLives said:

And apparently in the usa you have a right to bear arms or something like that, so it doesn't mean they went in with intent to shoot.

Carrying a gun on Capitol grounds is a federal crime. I'm not American but even I know this.

KLAMarine said:
Torillian said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6VJ98zt5eI

Youtube randomly suggested this video of a news story where two Rocky Mountain police officers were picked up for participating in the riot. Or are you asking something more specific than just "were there off-duty police confirmed to be among the rioters? 

It's possible these two officers are the ones described in the BuzzFeed article but the picture shown in your YouTube video doesn't show any rioting. It's a picture of them posing before a statue that isn't being toppled: does this qualify them being rioters?

Why is it so hard to believe for you that some of the thousands of racist and violent cops all over the country would join a violent and racist mob to overthrow people who want to stop them from being violent and racist?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.