By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:

Here's something I really hope President Biden does when he's finally inaugerated; end US relations with Saudi Arabia.

Seriously, the Saudi Royal family even have an organization of assassins that they send to other countries to kill political opponents, even in Canada, meaning the fuckers will likely go after me and my family if they fell like it.

Another thing I hope he does is have that little fat bastard in North Korea blown to pieces. Kim Jong Dum's a waste of oxygen who needs to finally answer to every god damn atrocity he's committed.

We can only hope so. And after he's done destroying those countries I hope he turns to China and Israel to do the same. Just for once using the US military for good.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Here's something I really hope President Biden does when he's finally inaugerated; end US relations with Saudi Arabia.

Seriously, the Saudi Royal family even have an organization of assassins that they send to other countries to kill political opponents, even in Canada, meaning the fuckers will likely go after me and my family if they fell like it.

Another thing I hope he does is have that little fat bastard in North Korea blown to pieces. Kim Jong Dum's a waste of oxygen who needs to finally answer to every god damn atrocity he's committed.

We can only hope so. And after he's done destroying those countries I hope he turns to China and Israel to do the same. Just for once using the US military for good.

I'm sorry, you want Israel gone?



CaptainExplosion said:
vivster said:

We can only hope so. And after he's done destroying those countries I hope he turns to China and Israel to do the same. Just for once using the US military for good.

I'm sorry, you want Israel gone?

I want human rights abusing, treaty ignoring, war mongering, racist, religious fundamentalists gone? Yes. We both want the same.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I'm sorry, you want Israel gone?

I want human rights abusing, treaty ignoring, war mongering, racist, religious fundamentalists gone? Yes. We both want the same.

Well how am I supposed to see that when you said you wanted Israel destroyed like Saudi Arabia and North Korea? Do you even realize that makes you look like an anti-Semite? Furthermore, I have an old friend who's Israeli, so you fucking well better watch it.

If you're doing this to try and make a point about me wanting the Saudi royal family dead, I fail to see the point now.



CaptainExplosion said:
vivster said:

I want human rights abusing, treaty ignoring, war mongering, racist, religious fundamentalists gone? Yes. We both want the same.

Well how am I supposed to see that when you said you wanted Israel destroyed like Saudi Arabia and North Korea? Do you even realize that makes you look like an anti-Semite? Furthermore, I have an old friend who's Israeli, so you fucking well better watch it.

If you're doing this to try and make a point about me wanting the Saudi royal family dead, I fail to see the point now.

Both Israel and Saudi Arabia fit my previous description. Wanting one of them dead while praising the other makes you a hypocrite.

I also have a friend who is Israeli and he also hates what Israel is doing, so there is that. So you better watch what you say or else you'll hurt both his and my feelings.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

doublepost



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

@Permalite

Why are you addressing me in a thread i cant comment in? If you mods dont want me to participate in political discussions then dont f'ing address me in political threads.



Hunting Season is done...

Another glimpse into the real world people are desperately try to deny.

https://youtu.be/9UYkh084VRA



Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:

Another glimpse into the real world people are desperately try to deny.

We get that every day with every lawsuit about voting irregularities getting thrown out of court already...

Also, I wouldn't touch America Uncovered with a 10-foot pole, they're even worse than PragerU

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 03 December 2020

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Zoombael said:

Another glimpse into the real world people are desperately try to deny.

We get that every day with every lawsuit about voting irregularities getting thrown out of court already...

Also, I wouldn't touch America Uncovered with a 10-foot pole, they're even worse than PragerU

That's exactly what a non-real-worlder would say.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.