By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KManX89 said:

Aaaaand just when it looked like there was light at the end of the tunnel, here you have another Trump-bred idiot parroting his orange fuhrer and treating the virus like the joke Dumb Dumb told him it was:

What a moron. People are right to uninvite his ass, assuming they ever invited him in the first place, which I kinda doubt.

Funny that a GOPer is preaching "my body my choice" BTW, more like "his choice, other people's bodies".

Oh and BTW, no vaccine has EVER done the things he said might happen to him upon taking it, little FYI.

Good riddance. Those dinners and parties will be much better off without him.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
KManX89 said:

Aaaaand just when it looked like there was light at the end of the tunnel, here you have another Trump-bred idiot parroting his orange fuhrer and treating the virus like the joke Dumb Dumb told him it was:

What a moron. People are right to uninvite his ass, assuming they ever invited him in the first place, which I kinda doubt.

Funny that a GOPer is preaching "my body my choice" BTW, more like "his choice, other people's bodies".

Oh and BTW, no vaccine has EVER done the things he said might happen to him upon taking it, little FYI.

Eh... has Trump actually said anything against Covid vaccines? I believe he made anti-vaccine comments in the past in general, but I believe he wants people to take the Covid vaccine so that he can claim he ended the pandemic (which he already has done several times...) and take the credit away from the people who actually did the work. He's been pimping the vaccine pretty hard actually, or at least was until the election cause he was hoping it would come out in time to save his ass. 

So, I'm not sure this particular instance of stupidity can be blamed on Trump.

Yes, it can. He's treated the pandemic as a joke for months on end, and as you well know, his fickle base eats up everything he says as gospel, hence them parroting all the unfounded cries of voter fraud.

Is it any surprise people like this guy are refusing to take the vaccine? They've been and are still holding superspreader rallies for months on end. Stupid is as stupid does, or in this case, stupid does as stupid says.

KManX89 said:
JWeinCom said:

Eh... has Trump actually said anything against Covid vaccines? I believe he made anti-vaccine comments in the past in general, but I believe he wants people to take the Covid vaccine so that he can claim he ended the pandemic (which he already has done several times...) and take the credit away from the people who actually did the work. He's been pimping the vaccine pretty hard actually, or at least was until the election cause he was hoping it would come out in time to save his ass. 

So, I'm not sure this particular instance of stupidity can be blamed on Trump.

Yes, it can. He's treated the pandemic as a joke for months on end, and as you well know, his fickle base eats up everything he says as gospel, hence them parroting all the unfounded cries of voter fraud.

Is it any surprise people like this guy are refusing to take the vaccine? They've been and are still holding superspreader rallies for months on end. Stupid is as stupid does, or in this case, stupid does as stupid says.

The antivaxination movement has existed before Trump. And Trump has actually been a proponent of this particular vaccine.

I'm not sure how we can blame Trump for every antivaxxer. If Trump didn't exist would every person in the GOP be willing to take a vaccine?

JWeinCom said:

The antivaxination movement has existed before Trump. And Trump has actually been a proponent of this particular vaccine.

I'm not sure how we can blame Trump for every antivaxxer. If Trump didn't exist would every person in the GOP be willing to take a vaccine?

I certainly think that the Covid Truther movement would be a lot less mainstream than it is today without Trump's influence, and that includes the anti-Covid Vaxxers. That isn't to say Trump is to blame for every anti-vaxxer, but Trump is certainly to blame for a lot of people not taking the virus seriously, and for many, that is where the opposition to this vaccine comes from, at least in part. 

sundin13 said:
JWeinCom said:

I certainly think that the Covid Truther movement would be a lot less mainstream than it is today without Trump's influence, and that includes the anti-Covid Vaxxers. That isn't to say Trump is to blame for every anti-vaxxer, but Trump is certainly to blame for a lot of people not taking the virus seriously, and for many, that is where the opposition to this vaccine comes from, at least in part. 

He definitely didn't help, that's for sure. If someone said it was likely Trump contributed to this guy's thinking I wouldn't argue too much. But it can't be portrayed as a cause and effect relationship.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
KManX89 said:

He's basically committing manslaughter.

Oh, and Trump is downplaying the Russian connection to the recent cyber attacks. Not surprising, considering he loves sucking Putin's tiny communist cock.

Can you fucking imagine what Fox News would say if Obama treated North Korea and Russia the way Trump does?

CaptainExplosion said:
JWeinCom said:

Can you fucking imagine what Fox News would say if Obama treated North Korea and Russia the way Trump does?

They'd call for Obama's execution, even more intensely because Obama's black.

Trump is basically selling out the West to two of the scummiest countries on Earth.

Things that Trump doesn't trust

The media, now including Fox.

His former attorney general.

The FBI.

His head of cyber security.

NATO

The EU

The WHO

The Supreme Court, which includes three people he appointed.

The republican governors of Georgia and Arizona

His Secretary of Defense

The CDC

Dr. Fauci

Things Trump Trusts

Vladmir Putin

It's so bizarre. Just 20 more days.

JWeinCom said:
CaptainExplosion said:

They'd call for Obama's execution, even more intensely because Obama's black.

Trump is basically selling out the West to two of the scummiest countries on Earth.

The FBI.

NATO

The EU

The WHO

His Secretary of Defense

The CDC

Dr. Fauci

Things Trump Trusts

Vladmir Putin

You can make the list much shorter:

Persons Trump trusts:

His Family members, as in his Wife, children and son-in-law.

Vladimir Putin

Things Trump possibly trusts:

Mitch McConnell

Mike Pence

QAnon

Who Trump doesn't trust:

Everybody and everything else

Bofferbrauer2 said:
JWeinCom said:

The FBI.

NATO

The EU

The WHO

His Secretary of Defense

The CDC

Dr. Fauci

Things Trump Trusts

Vladmir Putin

Persons Trump trusts:

Vladimir Putin

Mitch McConnell

Mike Pence

QAnon

Who Trump doesn't trust:

definitely not all of them.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
JWeinCom said:

The FBI.

NATO

The EU

The WHO

His Secretary of Defense

The CDC

Dr. Fauci

Things Trump Trusts

Vladmir Putin

Persons Trump trusts:

Vladimir Putin

Mitch McConnell

Mike Pence

QAnon

Who Trump doesn't trust:

Well, you have to add to the list of people Trump trusts, anyone who verbally tounges his ass. At least until they stop blowing him. Then suddenly they're incompetent liars and get #cancelled.