'der die das' is all in english 'the'.

Thanks, now I have flashbacks to Sesamstraße and that song in my head :-/

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Mnementh said:

Thanks, now I have flashbacks to Sesamstraße and that song in my head :-/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wk2Q3emUq8

EDIT: Seeing it and realizing it is more than 45 years ago, I think I need something to explain to millenials: This stuff these kids do in this video is called playing, but it was what playing meant before gaming consoles.

Last edited by Mnementh - on 19 March 2019

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
konnichiwa said:

Isn't it Das Google?

Yeah but you would refer to it  in German as   Das Google .......  no ? =p

konnichiwa said:
Mnementh said:

Yeah but you would refer to it  in German as   Das Google .......  no ? =p

I never heard to Google refered with an article, similar as in english, nobody says THE google, it's always only google. The article chosen if we would use one would depend on the gender of google, you assume neutral or no gender with 'das'. But in reality the word google has no gender associated in german, also no plural. Soooo.... not really.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

shikamaru317 said:

About 1 hour to go.

The latest rumors say that Google is only announcing their streaming service and controller today (the controller has a built in Chromecast that connects to the internet of your house over wifi and allows you to stream games). The traditional console that Liam Robertson and a few leakers have talked about, the one that is more powerful than Xbox One X, will apparently be announced at a later date. Maybe Google will take Sony's vacant E3 spot to announce it, since E3 gets alot more views than GDC.

It never existed.

Around the Network

Some games has been leaked

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:

Oh dear.

A new ChuChu game..... Thats all I got to say.

twintail said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Oh, Phil Harrison is involved.
Guess it will crash and burn then.

He managed the launch of the PS3 and the Xbox One. Great references.

I seriously wonder how this guy keeps getting jobs in this industry.

Because he is incredibly well connected to actual gaming devs, something all the platform holders after Sony wanted.

Either way you are selling him short, he accomplished many things for Sony. PS3 and X1 launches being bad (X1 wasnt that bad) are like not on him at all.

Yeah. Whoever approved the names for Xbox One and Wii U are to blame, and whoever decided the ps3 would cost $499-599 at launch (inflation has that at $625-750 now).

Random_Matt said:
Shikamo said:

Oh dear.

I can't stop laughing at the Gmail 2 haha. The sequel we all need but don't even know about lol.